What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
She is a lousy shot.....few years back we were having a fight and both loaded......I said something that really pissed her off and she threw a shot glass at me point blank and missed. Girls will be girls.

Now if that had been Subby doing the throwing .....I would be a DEAD DUCK.

iu
Yes I will admit that I’ve thrown a pound of bacon once when he had no idea how to peel a cucumber. Crazy case of PMS but I have not thrown anything since. 🤪

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just waiting on my last load of laundry in the dryer, first load is done and I have clean bedding. Making my bed is a chore, because of the lung disease bending over cuts of my breath, like right now. Thursday's chores are going along according to plan. Morning dishes are done and I just have the wife's lunch dishes to do and wash some freezer packs for when we go to the city shopping.

The oldman is on a roll! But at the same time tired out.
I try to plan naps throughout the day as inspired.

oldmaninbc

I got limited time with him, because he taught mostly in Japan and Hawaii. He was the sensei of our clubs Nidan sensei and our club paid his way to Portland to give a demonstration at the local university and teach us classes.

He was personable and both a good teacher, but an inspiring one.
Inspiration, is like injecting nitrous into your engine, gives you that "get up and go"

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Finally finished going through the outside plants. I’m still uncertain that the are free from upcoming bud rot perhaps I’m just gunshy but they do have a nice look about them still. Trimmed back a few leaves and picked through each bud looking for anything brown. Didn’t find too much but did see a couple of cats along the way so everyone got a good dose of SubGirl outdoor spray.

My Arlo, hangs with me everywhere I go. Those sticky leaves stick to him like Velcro but he’s a good helper
IMG_0585.jpeg

oldfogey8

Finally finished going through the outside plants. I’m still uncertain that the are free from upcoming bud rot perhaps I’m just gunshy but they do have a nice look about them still. Trimmed back a few leaves and picked through each bud looking for anything brown. Didn’t find too much but did see a couple of cats along the way so everyone got a good dose of SubGirl outdoor spray.

My Arlo, hangs with me everywhere I go. Those sticky leaves stick to him like Velcro but he’s a good helper
View attachment 19065310
My boy Zig eats a lot of what I pluck off my plants. If I stop walking in the yard, he gets a face full of fanny. I have a constant shadow with him.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
My boy Zig eats a lot of what I pluck off my plants. If I stop walking in the yard, he gets a face full of fanny. I have a constant shadow with him.
That’s the way my Arlo is. He is always at my feet follows me to the bathroom, even for a hot shower he’s waiting outside the curtain when I get out. We spend a lot of time in the kitchen too and nobody does lap dog better than his mom. Maryjane likes Mr sub more and would much rather hang with him as he’s more fun than me and I’m only good for a food source unless he’s not around.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
That’s the way my Arlo is. He is always at my feet follows me to the bathroom, even for a hot shower he’s waiting outside the curtain when I get out. We spend a lot of time in the kitchen too and nobody does lap dog better than his mom. Maryjane likes Mr sub more and would much rather hang with him as he’s more fun than me and I’m only good for a food source unless he’s not
Ivan is the same way in the kitchen. He lays at my feet. He never begs for food, he just wants to hang with daddy. I can’t go out of a room without him following me. You got a realize when he’s black and laying in the shadows are on a very deep green carpet falling over him is almost a given Last night he had the zoom once again and it’s just strange to see 100 pounds of him slamming himself sideways into Dutch or my knees

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Ivan is the same way in the kitchen. He lays at my feet. He never begs for food, he just wants to hang with daddy. I can’t go out of a room without him following me. You got a realize when he’s black and laying in the shadows are on a very deep green carpet falling over him is almost a given Last night he had the zoom once again and it’s just strange to see 100 pounds of him slamming himself sideways into Dutch or my knees
That’s nothing….I have two cats that think they are privileged dogs….they own the house..

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Yes, I’ve been getting use to looking down before I take a step now so I don’t trip over him...again😂

oldmaninbc

View attachment 19065310
Arlo looks happy and perhaps a little concerned about mom being up high.

jokerman

Premium user
She is a lousy shot.....few years back we were having a fight and both loaded......I said something that really pissed her off and she threw a shot glass at me point blank and missed. Girls will be girls.

Now if that had been Subby doing the throwing .....I would be a DEAD DUCK.

iu
With Subie I would choose my words carefully and review content and context and moral essence ,and then and only then it would be up for review .All with in seconds☝️