What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Holy Molly.....been out pulling up spent squash plants. You have to wear protective gear or a squash plant will tear you up. So, old blue jeans and a sweat shirt. It's pushing 90 out so and hour of that has worn me out. Just don't have the energy I used to have.

Of course Mrs Pute thinks I am faking to get out of the next chore. According to her I have SELECTIVE HEARING, EYESIGHT, BACK PAIN and so on. I don't care....just gonna sit here.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy Molly.....been out pulling up spent squash plants. You have to wear protective gear or a squash plant will tear you up. So, old blue jeans and a sweat shirt. It's pushing 90 out so and hour of that has worn me out. Just don't have the energy I used to have.

Of course Mrs Pute thinks I am faking to get out of the next chore. According to her I have SELECTIVE HEARING, EYESIGHT, BACK PAIN and so on. I don't care....just gonna sit here.
Yes Dear, I would like another beer...................................

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Yes Dear, I would like another beer...................................
To early.....I would like a Foot Massage though...

iu

oldmaninbc

The truth shall set us free, "she seen you in work cloths," that's all it takes and your goose is cooked. Perhaps later you will get an e-mail with a list of chores. Not your personal chores but all those other things that need done. Maybe it's time for painting the outside of your home, new landscaping and are you good at roofing?
Perhaps Mrs.Pute no longer likes carpeting and hardwood floors would be a better choice:)

OleReynard

She is a lousy shot.....few years back we were having a fight and both loaded......I said something that really pissed her off and she threw a shot glass at me point blank and missed. Girls will be girls.

Now if that had been Subby doing the throwing .....I would be a DEAD DUCK.

iu
Don't let the immigrants see this shit, quite a change from cat to duck

oldmaninbc

Chillin’ out on my deck with Zig, I just watched my neighbors lawn service eye fuck her plants. One took a pic. One gave them a sniff. Fkrs. They all are of questionable residence status if you know what I mean…
I have had more plants stolen... during the 70s and 80s when I was an avid outdoor grower. It happened so often I quit growing outdoors. Some people would intentionally look for outdoor plants, they could steal thousands of dollars in value in a few hours. They were mostly local people, people you might even know.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
The truth shall set us free, "she seen you in work cloths," that's all it takes and your goose is cooked. Perhaps later you will get an e-mail with a list of chores. Not your personal chores but all those other things that need done. Maybe it's time for painting the outside of your home, new landscaping and are you good at roofing?
Perhaps Mrs.Pute no longer likes carpeting and hardwood floors would be a better choice:)
eiza-gonzalez-from-dusk-till-dawn.gif

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your sensei was a worldly man, not only physically capable but an intelligent man as well. Interesting life. You must have enjoyed your time in his company.
I got limited time with him, because he taught mostly in Japan and Hawaii. He was the sensei of our clubs Nidan sensei and our club paid his way to Portland to give a demonstration at the local university and teach us classes.

He was personable and both a good teacher, but an inspiring one.

oldmaninbc

Just waiting on my last load of laundry in the dryer, first load is done and I have clean bedding. Making my bed is a chore, because of the lung disease bending over cuts of my breath, like right now. Thursday's chores are going along according to plan. Morning dishes are done and I just have the wife's lunch dishes to do and wash some freezer packs for when we go to the city shopping.

The oldman is on a roll! But at the same time tired out.