What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
There is little if any THC in male plants. They also will pollinate the female plants so the female plants have much less useable material. I smoke my pollinated plants and they ‘do the trick’ but I’d guess there is less than half the weight of useable material in a pollinated bud vs an unpollinated bud(sinsemilla).
Not to mention the hassle of having to clean those seeds out since they have no value to getting high and can explode in a bowl causing the hot coals to pop out at you.

oldmaninbc

I can relate somewhat, as far as the close relationship and missing that she's gone. My Mother and I talked weekly on Sunday's usually for 2-3 hours sometimes longer. I miss those conversations still even though my Mother has been gone for about 6 years now. I would say it's normal for lots of older folk to lose interest in their birthdays, I'm the same way but you still know it within yourself that it's your birthday and it's just sad that it now reminds you of a painful loss. I'm sure if I had my birthday be a reminder of the loss of a loved one the day would probably push me into a period of depression.
Hi Hempkat...yes my mom and I would have long telephone conversations. We would laugh about how long we talked and mostly over just good hearted conversation. She was a good mom, she had me at 17 and she was divorced the following year. I never knew my mom was my mom until my first school play in grade 1. I lived with my aunt and uncle on my fathers side my 1st year, then to live with my grandparents for about 10 years, until my grandma had to be incarcerated. Then I moved in with my mom and stepfather. I will always believe my stepfather wanted my mom but not me, he wanted his own children. There was a difference in morality at that time. My family life was filled with violence, mental health disorder and and some family members used me as a wedge and would play me against the others. I am so glad those years are far behind me. It was a long journey to come full circle back to my mother and the last 12 or so years of our relationship are of very fond loving memories. She was a good mom.

Avoiding depression is a must, I have to deal with my OCD tendencies, that's enough on my mental health plate.

I miss her dearly but in a good way.

good day HempKat

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Nope, I didn’t work. Problem is his computer was struck by lightning and had to get a new one along with a new email. I have got him on the site. But he can’t login because his emails changed so I am guessing if I go to explozivAnd ask for him to reset his email that should get him in. He’s on the site but only as a guest.

I wish I had access to the ACP Because I could get this taken care of. But we’re just gonna have to get exploziv.

oldmaninbc

75? More like a death wish….I am right behind….74next week!
Good day to you Pute, yeah, it sucks getting old but the alternative sucks even more. To me as long as I can look after myself and not have to endure a life of misery from pain or some other health issue, I am good to go. Thanks for B-day greetings Pute.
You have a week to assess your coming age change. I bet your glad to be alive and have the love of your life by your side. Will you be laid to rest with your fly rod by your side:)
If not Kevin is there to measure out justice, cats don't mind giving you a smack if they think you need it.