What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
have some coffee and calm down!

IMG_2476.png

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning everyone. After the bike ride, Planning on picking thru all my outside buds again today and treating them to get ready for the rain in our forecast next week. It will prolly take all afternoon as I spent 1’1/2 hours on one plant last week. It’s actually looking better but gonna go thru it again today along with the others. My DIL asked if my C99 looks ready as she has the sister plant and has mostly cloudy to amber trichomes already. She said she was also worried about bud rot as well and next weeks rain. Hers are farther along than mine but she has full sun and I don’t so maybe that’s the difference. Hope everyone has a super fun day and Happy Birthday old man 🥰✌️

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Good morning everyone. After the bike ride, Planning on picking thru all my outside buds again today and treating them to get ready for the rain in our forecast next week. It will prolly take all afternoon as I spent 1’1/2 hours on one plant last week. It’s actually looking better but gonna go thru it again today along with the others. My DIL asked if my C99 looks ready as she has the sister plant and has mostly cloudy to amber trichomes already. She said she was also worried about bud rot as well and next weeks rain. Hers are farther along than mine but she has full sun and I don’t so maybe that’s the difference. Hope everyone has a super fun day and Happy Birthday old man 🥰✌️
Good luck with the trials and tribulations of growing outdoors.

My girls are getting tea today.

oldfogey8

My neighbors plants look to be a week easily further along than mine(and her plants are clones from the same plants as mine). Her deck gets nearly all day sun so I think you are right about the full sun. I move mine around to give them as much sun as I can but I have a lot of nature trees around my property.