What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
the saga of my neighbors hasn't even begun...after calling 3 county officials about my hogs being kept in a pen on agricultural acreage he does the nasty...there's no doubt as to where the bullets came from, I proved that to the deputy as I proven the trajectory path using a bamboo rod inserted thru the holes...that confirms the line of sight...a bullet also hit my house...the penalties for shooting into an occupied dwelling is pretty stiff and I am pushing for jail time for this south american prick...more to follow...it's game time folks...
Be sure to tune in next week when Boo and his neighbor.....run into each other at the bingo game.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
did you find the bullets ????
I know one is in the drivers seat...if I had been sitting in the car it would have been a spinal shot...my first thought was to run the scissor lift over the top of my shop, bring my sig 223 with a great scope and begin taking window shots to all his cars...I'm gonna be smart and let the detectives do what they do...shooting into an occupied structure is a serious offense...I want him behind bars...fuggem

oldmaninbc

Speaking of birthdays ....you've got one tomorrow!!! 🚀😎🎉🎂🎼⚡❤️🌄💤🎊👻🎈💨
Hi DB, that I do, one year older tomorrow. While I appreciate the fact I'm still alive to have a birthday, celebrating it doesn't seem to be the same as when I was young.

It is also the day my mom passed away in 2021. While I don't grieve for mom any longer, I still miss her and my birthday reminds me of her passing.

Have you had the big weather change, I imagine your area weather is somewhat tempered by the ocean.

Hope all is well with you!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hi DB, that I do, one year older tomorrow. While I appreciate the fact I'm still alive to have a birthday, celebrating it doesn't seem to be the same as when I was young.

It is also the day my mom passed away in 2021. While I don't grieve for mom any longer, I still miss her and my birthday reminds me of her passing.

Have you had the big weather change, I imagine your area weather is somewhat tempered by the ocean.

Hope all is well with you!
I'm sorry about your mom. My mom is my best friend. I'm always here if you want to talk.
Yeah the ocean is like 70°F or more now and it keeps us in the 70s for now. It will start getting chilly in late October early November

kevinn

I know one is in the drivers seat...if I had been sitting in the car it would have been a spinal shot...my first thought was to run the scissor lift over the top of my shop, bring my sig 223 with a great scope and begin taking window shots to all his cars...I'm gonna be smart and let the detectives do what they do...shooting into an occupied structure is a serious offense...I want him behind bars...fuggem
did the cop remove it for evidence ??? How about the one in your house ???

chillkoots1

Birthday Alert.....today is chillkoots1 Birthday......lets all join in and wish Him a Happy Birthday on this special day. Happy B Day bro.....

iu

Thanks everyone :smoweed:
wink.gif

oldmaninbc

Hello Boo, was the neighbor being careless with their shooting or do you think they were intentionally trying to cause harm. No matter how you look at it's just f--k--g wrong.

It's scary to think the person next door is so mindless with their actions. I would let the police handle it as well.

oldmaninbc

They do not have as good of fish and chips down here in the south. Nothing like fresh caught fried haddock.
When it comes to white fleshed fish I will go with halibut as my favorite, then cod and haddock but any of three is good. Like salmon, sockeye is my favorite.

The price of halibut is like buying precious metal, it's ridiculous.

Good day to you kevinn

Latest posts

Latest posts