What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

I can’t wait until the next episode… I wish I had watched the trailer….
Rumor(jokerman) has it that Gypsy is spending big bucks promoting the series, all recorded live and aired daily. All cast members are played by themselves, with no censorship. According to rumor(jokerman).

So, tune into Gypsy's ICMAG TV for your viewing pleasure. Or if your in need of cussing and throwing things feel free to be yourself.

With some of those dumb ass shows they have on TV how could this not be called entertainment.

The much needed fishing trip is inching closer for you Pute:)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's a simple but effective strategy.

Good day to you GW, the rain is coming down gently and there is a drop in the temp, it's a double shirt day.
Good morning Old Man! Rain here too!
Birthday Alert.....today is chillkoots1 Birthday......lets all join in and wish Him a Happy Birthday on this special day. Happy B Day bro.....

iu

Happy birthday brother!

oldmaninbc

Gonna take the boat out on Friday. Local lake….will be using a spinning rod…. With my son in law. Not my cup of tea but it’s something to do.
While it may not be perfect, it is a day out on the water.
I like being high out on the water. Especially in the fall on a tree lined lake. A sunny day with all the reflections, it's a treasure.

Better than trying to pawn of an excess of matters and green beans

kevinn

Happy Weedsday brothers and sisters! Let's start the morning on an upbeat note by hugging the person or pup next to you! View attachment 19064427 View attachment 19064429

Lots of rain predicted today starting at 55F and predicted to soar to 68F.

We have an abandoned car parked in front of our house and I pulled up the Portland Police website to see how to report it. As it is fully intact and has a rear license plate Portland does not consider it abandoned and there is no place to check to see if it is stolen. According to the site, it has to be disabled with no windshield, flat tires, no engine, no rear tag, or other visible evidence that it isn't drivable.

I wonder how many stolen cars get trashed just to get the city to tow them?

Housekeepers today so me and the slick sly pup will be playing in the rain at a park besides Fernhill, which is getting muddy.
Guess you need to go out break the windshield and flatten the tires.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
the saga of my neighbors hasn't even begun...after calling 3 county officials about my hogs being kept in a pen on agricultural acreage he does the nasty...there's no doubt as to where the bullets came from, I proved that to the deputy as I proven the trajectory path using a bamboo rod inserted thru the holes...that confirms the line of sight...a bullet also hit my house...the penalties for shooting into an occupied dwelling is pretty stiff and I am pushing for jail time for this south american prick...more to follow...it's game time folks...

kevinn

the saga of my neighbors hasn't even begun...after calling 3 county officials about my hogs being kept in a pen on agricultural acreage he does the nasty...there's no doubt as to where the bullets came from, I proved that to the deputy as I proven the trajectory path using a bamboo rod inserted thru the holes...that confirms the line of sight...a bullet also hit my house...the penalties for shooting into an occupied dwelling is pretty stiff and I am pushing for jail time for this south american prick...more to follow...it's game time folks...
did you find the bullets ????

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Definitely not the dude. He should have had some imho…😕
I don't see what would be the benefit of having such devices anyway since they just asked opinion questions that either candidate should have been able to easily answer without the need for somene speaking in their ear. Neither candidate gave such brilliant answers that could only have been the result of someone telling them what to say. In fact it seemed to me like neither candidate gave direct answers and in each case both seemed to be restating the same thing either of them have been saying repeatedly on the campaign trail. IMHO, if anyone was hoping to learn anything new and substantive about policy positions of either candidate, they ended up being disappointed. I watched the whole thing and I felt it was a complete waste of my time. The only thing I heard that I had not heard before was that bit about illegal immigrants eating people's pets and from what was said in the post debate analysis that sounded like it was just something that was being said in certain regions but not widely reported due to it coming from unverifiable sources.

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I don't see what would be the benefit of having such devices anyway since they just asked opinion questions that either candidate should have been able to easily answer without the need for somene speaking in their ear. Neither candidate gave such brilliant answers that could only have been the result of someone telling them what to say. In fact it seemed to me like neither candidate gave direct answers and in each case both seemed to be restating the same thing either of them have been saying repeatedly on the campaign trail. IMHO, if anyone was hoping to learn anything new and substantive about policy positions of either candidate, they ended up being disappointed. I watched the whole thing and I felt it was a complete waste of my time. The only thing I heard that I had not heard before was that bit about illegal immigrants eating people's pets and from what was said in the post date analysis that sounded like it was just something that was being said in certain regions but not widely reported due to it coming from unverifiable sources.
No comment

Latest posts

Latest posts