What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
You're very cute and cuddly in the morning Boo😊☝️
For the first time in ages, I woke up feeling like I was rested and not beat up with the baseball bat. I didn’t make it out of the bedroom. I saw Ivan laying on the floor, giving me those big brown eyes. I got down on the floor and started to hug on him and he just such a loving puppy, he started my day off well… normally I’m grumpy than hell in the morning… I’m assuming I will be talking to the detectives here today and hopefully be able to put my neighbor in jail eventually…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
For the first time in ages, I woke up feeling like I was rested and not beat up with the baseball bat. I didn’t make it out of the bedroom. I saw Ivan laying on the floor, giving me those big brown eyes. I got down on the floor and started to hug on him and he just such a loving puppy, he started my day off well… normally I’m grumpy than hell in the morning… I’m assuming I will be talking to the detectives here today and hopefully be able to put my neighbor in jail eventually…
Nice to hear that you had a restful night. Hope your day is happy too. You grumpy as hell in the morning? 🤣🤣🤣

jokerman

Premium user
Proceed with caution ,
Choose your words carefully and in some instances the less said the better.
The detectives moderately dont give a shit.
Let them know your od boy Dutch gets all fatoots and he is old and feels he cant protect me .
Just my humble opinion.
Now is a good time to engage missiles
PLAY ON YOUR AGE AND YOUR HEALTH CARD
its a crime on a senior citizen ,no matter how ornery you are its stands

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Proceed with caution ,
Choose your words carefully and in some instances the less said the better.
The detectives moderately dont give a shit.
Let them know your od boy Dutch gets all fatoots and he is old and feels he cant protect me .
Just my humble opinion.
Now is a good time to engage missiles
PLAY ON YOUR AGE AND YOUR HEALTH CARD
its a crime on a senior citizen ,no matter how ornery you are its stands
Yes and don’t make any threats in your conversation with them. Like Joe says, play the age card.

Latest posts

Latest posts