What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
someone in the debate was wearing these type of earrings

hint hint
it wasn’t the dude

IMG_2479.jpeg

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is duly considered a "hump day". So, I hope and trust all of us will get over any big humps!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Weedsday brothers and sisters! Let's start the morning on an upbeat note by hugging the person or pup next to you!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Lots of rain predicted today starting at 55F and predicted to soar to 68F.

We have an abandoned car parked in front of our house and I pulled up the Portland Police website to see how to report it. As it is fully intact and has a rear license plate Portland does not consider it abandoned and there is no place to check to see if it is stolen. According to the site, it has to be disabled with no windshield, flat tires, no engine, no rear tag, or other visible evidence that it isn't drivable.

I wonder how many stolen cars get trashed just to get the city to tow them?

Housekeepers today so me and the slick sly pup will be playing in the rain at a park besides Fernhill, which is getting muddy.

Latest posts

Latest posts