What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
The dispensary I went to had an ATM in the lounge area because, you guessed it, credit cards are not allowed to be used to purchase weed due to it being illegal federally.
Yeah funny how banks won't accept credit card purchases because it's illegal on the federal level and they don't want to risk that federal insurance that protects bank accounts, yet they're perfectly okay with putting an ATM in a dispensary and collecting that $2 or $3 fee for every ATM transaction. :rolleyes:

oldmaninbc

Good morning Old Man and a lovely day to you!

The Rogue is not only a gorgeous wild river, but goes through national forests full of bear, dear, otter, cougars, deer, elk, etc, et al.

Wasn't it Bruce Lee who said, "be like water?"
I believe Bruce Lee did make reference to, "be like the water."

I wonder if Pute has fished the Rogue River, sounds like it has some world class fishing.

There is a river in Quebec that was granted legal personhood. I believe the first of it's kind in Canada.
That would be about as protected as you could get for a body of water.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Dropping new seeds today
all snug and moist just like they like it
Strain is called “the spice” not to be confused with the fake weed “spice” that I red about doing research on the seeds.
IMG_0562.jpeg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
what's the black box with a cord attached...spill the beans kiddo...
Humidity dome on a heat pad?
So you never charged more then $100? I remember back when I first started visiting OverGrow.com. Lots of growers were talking about how they could get $400-$600 an ounce. That was back before medical marijuana was as widespread as it is now though and nobody had legal recreational weed.
No I don't charge the same now however now I am a legal enterprise that pays taxes on every dime with no prison risk at this point.
The risk is what justified the high pricing now that's removed.

50 some years ago my ex-brother-in-law came to visit us in B.C. from the flat lands. He said to me, "don't you think you will get bored looking at the mountains?" here we are over 50 years later and that would be a big whopping NO! We are one, the mountains and I.

Good day to you dogzter
Good day to you as well!
😍

oldmaninbc

Today’s ‘walks with Zig’. I bet you folks that fish would love this spot…
View attachment 19064042 View attachment 19064043 View attachment 19064044
Today is Zig’s first birthday so we went for a nice long walk off leash in a spot he loves(Rutland State Park).
Looks like a lovely spot to have a birthday celebration for Zig. Fishing or not, I could see myself paddling around the lake. I would let out a sigh of relief, suck in the fresh air and enjoy the ride. Very nice place to chill out.
Does Zig like to fetch?

Latest posts

Latest posts