What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Here's my dope...

DSCF1650.JPG

and some more dope...

DSCF1647.JPG
DSCF1646.JPG

BumSplodgeBrownPants

He gives me a good reason to get out and about which benefits us both.

My sheepdog (should have been called a sleepdog) is lazy as hell, he loves his morning walk down the lane to meet his little terrier friends, but if I try to get him out in the afternoon, he goes to ground. He'd rather just run around the garden.

We have a battle getting him in the car too, he hates the car with a passion. He gets to go on the beach at the other end, which he loves, but we still can't get him over this car thing. He tries to hide under any nearby bush. I don't want to stress him more, so we only really pop him in when he needs to come with us.

I need to work on this with him.

How is Zig with travelling?

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Bubba and Baby both get carsick in under 2 miles.
They load up happy and excited within minutes the drooling and sad faces start........pretty much immediately followed by a deluge of vomit.
😕
Takes them hours to get over it so we don't take them places.
Dramamine and Benadryl both help dogs with that but also knocks them out pretty hard.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I wonder if Pute has fished the Rogue River, sounds like it has some world class fishing.
I take (used) 3 day fishing trips so my range is 400 miles. Fished Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico and Montana. Several places below a bottom release dam you can fish year round. Less people so I love it.

Unfortunately my fishing buddies are no longer around for one reason or another. When I go on long vacations with Mrs Pute I don't even take a fly rod with me....Wife and fishing trip don't go together.

We grow some good marijuana here......great job O'l Farts.....

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Very cool and interesting radiator ,looks hydronic
Yes, it's full of water.

We have wet central heating systems over here. Mine runs on LPG, we have a tank in the garden.

Lots of houses around here use oil, it stinks. My garage still smells 2 years after ripping our oil boiler out.
The rest of this island have natural gas piped straight to their homes.

Are your heating systems run on electrickery?

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Bubba and Baby both get carsick in under 2 miles.
They load up happy and excited within minutes the drooling and sad faces start........pretty much immediately followed by a deluge of vomit.
😕
Takes them hours to get over it so we don't take them places.
Dramamine and Benadryl both help dogs with that but also knocks them out pretty hard.

My pup was awful until recently, he'd always puke after couple of miles too. Their inner ear takes a while to develop fully apparently, that's why they get car sick as pups.

When we went to collect him from the farmer, he was 4 months old, spent all of that in a dark and damp lamb pen with his siblings... we did the deal, farmer carried him to our car, handed him over and said "I've given him his breakfast and dinner already, so he's good for feed till tomorrow..." This was 10am.

The journey back was one of open windows and stopping to clean his breakfast and dinner up off my lap and the back seats. :whee: 😂

oldmaninbc

I take (used) 3 day fishing trips so my range is 400 miles. Fished Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico and Montana. Several places below a bottom release dam you can fish year round. Less people so I love it.

Unfortunately my fishing buddies are no longer around for one reason or another. When I go on long vacations with Mrs Pute I don't even take a fly rod with me....Wife and fishing trip don't go together.

We grow some good marijuana here......great job O'l Farts.....
Our world is changing all around us, as you said before, there are more memories than plans. I hope the next generation has the same outdoor opportunities that we did.

And grow we shall! Just not too much around the belly.