What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The problem with growing in Virginia. First year without an outside grow. I worry enough about the tomatoes.
The outside grow is what I consider a side project every summer now. I can for sure control more in the tent. Outside I have to work with my partner Mother Nature. She is very experienced and has taught me a lot the last three years.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I don’t grow outside but I have heard many times that if you get 50% to harvest you did good.
Well I’ve been lucky with about that number the last three years. Last year was better than the year before but I did have to harvest a couple weeks earlier than I wanted to due to family issues. If I get two out of the four plants make it, I will be happy but still hoping the three left will finish up with no major issues. Still got a ways to go yet.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
More football today. Broncos are tied for first place coming into today … that won’t last long. We have a rookie QB starting today….hoping he is the real deal. They haven’t had a decent quarterback in over a decade….bad front office….

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Making more essential oil and drinking copious amounts of coffee

IMG_2024-09-08-095449.jpeg

IMG_2024-09-08-095818.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Dammit! - found some mould on one of me plants - so took two of them down - since they were next to each other and very similar - had to cut out nearly half a top cola - all mouldy - first time I've seen mould on me plants - up on the balcony - I'll have to take the rest down too - real soon - darn wet weather 😠

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Dammit! - found some mould on one of me plants - so took two of them down - since they were next to each other and very similar - had to cut out nearly half a top cola - all mouldy - first time I've seen mould on me plants - up on the balcony - I'll have to take the rest down too - real soon - darn wet weather 😠
Ah man, it's been awful this year Gypsy.
Was it the Zamal with the rot? Mine was full of it. 😒

Edit - just remembered i posted pics on the last page. :biglaugh: :biglaugh::snap out of it:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Like I said earlier that half of the outdoor plants have issues with something and don't make it. If you are indoors and you are in a good part of the country, know what you are doing most all plants make it.