What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Good day OF...it's a smoky day outside. There must be hundreds and hundreds of Robins and other birds out this morning can't recall hearing and seeing so many at once. It's unusual, in the 20 years of living here I have never seen or herd so many small birds, at once.

“Birds scream at the top of their lungs in horrified hellish rage every morning at daybreak to warn us all of the truth, but sadly we don't speak bird.”​

― Kurt Cobain

oldmaninbc

Yeah, I went and did some research because I was genuinely curious and discovered that over the years the religion has divided into the tradtional version and a more modernized version. Much in the way other religions have done.
The old ways and the new ways. That is the course of human history, in the way forward.

Hello and good day HempKat

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Lots to harvest outside. I have been pulling flowers and weeds Mrs Pute is in the garden. I have never had a tomato crop like this year. Been giving them away to every neighbor that walks by......There are at least 3 dozen more that are all turning at the same time. And they are all bigger than a soft ball. Carrots, squash, cukes ......

Better get out and help.

Last edited:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
With all the cameras and satellites available these days, surely, we can find out why the chicken crossed the road.

Hello and good morning my good natured electrician(ret)

I have witnessed that phenomenon but have no answer

IMG_9008.jpeg

IMG_9009.jpeg

oldmaninbc

I do believe that this was caused by moisture. We have had a lot of rain. I do spray the plants with Lost Coast plant therapy after each rain which does help with some PM as well as buggos. I really don’t like using BT on the actual buds after they are this far along. This plant has some nice colas already and getting fat too. Maybe I’ll give it a little more chance to make it and move it to another area. I don’t see white under the brown so it may not be budrot but I don’t think cats either. I would have seen more of them. We do have a problem with cats and plants where I live but I’ve seen it most on folks that do nothing to curb it. I’ve learned so much each outdoor grow as it’s way different than any problems I have in my tent. This is just another learning curb for me.
When I first started to grow outdoors in the 60s it was a learning curve, by the end of the 80s, a lot had been learned. I remember my first indoor grow in the 70s, I tried growing indoors like I grew outdoors, it did not go very well. During the 80s I spent more time on the indoor learning curve.
I'm still learning. maybe I'm just a slow learner.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
That was the rule I learnt, plant way more than what you want to end with. If you have a good year your ahead. Good years were far and few.
Animals and weather will cause some damage but humans are the f--k--g worst because the took it all.
Yes but we have a 4 plant limit and I don’t want to take any extra chances so I look at it as any weed outside that makes it, is a plus.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Break time...

Only made about a 1,000 feet on the fence. Through wait a minute vines, (thorn vines) hackberry and cedars. Sht be thick.... Amazing on how fast the forests takes back over. It only been 42 years since the fence was built. All wood posts. Going back with T posts.

Will snaps some pics of the forest next time I go back.

Cooling down. Then a sammach.

oldmaninbc

Yes but we have a 4 plant limit and I don’t want to take any extra chances so I look at it as any weed outside that makes it, is a plus.
Just me, but I would be looking for plant strains that are specific to your outdoor region. A lot of indoor plants sound good and outdoor plants but the environment plays such a huge part that it can't be ignored.

Like I say, I grew my first plant in the 60s and I am still learning to this day. It's difficult for information & learning to soak into my dense head.:)

Latest posts

Latest posts