What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

ice minus

Welcome to the thread ice minus. Seems kind of odd that the Mennonite capital of Canada would have a high density subdivision, aren't Mennonites even more against all things modern then the Amish are?

Strangely enough, the entire region is in a strange hybrid state where there Mennonites and our small town still share common spaces and city facilities. For example, right outside my high density suburbs of houses under 5 years old, is an olde time, old-order mennonite church where EVERY SUNDAY traffic to and fro of horse & carriages, and black vehicles, crowd the parking lot with clockwork

It's an interesting mix of very old, and very new indeed!

Loriented

1000013834.jpg

Carty

Another glorious day above ground is winding down just hoping I am done walking dogs for the night.
Never done.... lol. Mine will wake me up at 3am licking me needing to poopie. Our park keeps accusing us of not picking up after our dog... so now we wear a go pro on every single walk and post it up on the park site as "The Mongo Logs" hahaha. they now leave us alone. winner winner CD.. haha

ice minus

Another glorious day above ground is winding down just hoping I am done walking dogs for the night.
Heck yeah!!!

PXL_20240904_151543520.jpg

Here's my guy doing everything he can to hide from the camera

Never done.... lol. Mine will wake me up at 3am licking me needing to poopie. Our park keeps accusing us of not picking up after our dog... so now we wear a go pro on every single walk and post it up on the park site as "The Mongo Logs" hahaha. they now leave us alone. winner winner CD.. haha
That sucks, I HATE "people" that don't pick up after their dogs

Getting blamed for that is total BS