What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Africanna

Found some budrot started on one of my outdoor plants today 😕 don’t know if I can save it but I’ll take a look at it tomorrow and cut out what I see. The other three plants don’t seem to have the same issue But I’ll treat them with plant therapy as well.
What do you use for that when not cutting it out?

I use potassium bicarbonate as a preventive anti fungal spray on weed, fruit trees and other plants susceptible to mildews, boytritis et al. As cheap as chips and effective

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
Can any of you OFs explain what these numbers mean on this please?

View attachment 19061287
I've started watching baseball and haven't a clue what all that means.

Thanks!

Edit - the white bit is the score. 0-0. The 1 and arrows I don't know. 1-1 I don't know. There's the seconds left for the thrower to throw and I thing the red squished squreas are the bases.
IMG_4578-1 2.jpeg

1. Batting Info (Top Left):
The number 5 refers to the fifth batter in the lineup, Laureano.
His current batting average is .246.
2. Pitching Info (Top Left):
The current pitcher is Gomber, who has thrown 17 pitches so far.
3. Scoreboard (Middle Left):
The score is tied at 0-0.
4. Inning Info (Top Middle):
It is the top of the first inning (indicated by the triangle pointing up and the number “1”).
5. Count (Middle Right):
The current count is 1 ball, 1 strike.
6. Bases (Middle Right):
The base path graphic shows empty bases (all red).
7. Outs (Bottom Right):
There are 2 outs in the inning (2 red circles).
8. Pitch Clock (Bottom Right):
The pitch clock is at 7 seconds, indicating the time remaining for the pitcher to deliver the next pitch.

Last edited:

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I have earthboxes and i use organics from buidasoil.
Subirrigation planters are the cats ass

I'm about to go down that route with the SIPs and soil amendments.
I like my batmix and a liquid organic fert or coir ans A+B, but my pal has put me onto a peat free worm compost and a soil amendment.
It only needs a top dressing at flip time and I can be water only for the best part of my grows.
Then just reamend the soil before the next grow. Leave the roots in and pop a new seedling in.
Seems to good to be true and I am a lazy grower so we shall see if I can hit peak lazyness in the grow space!

BumSplodgeBrownPants

View attachment 19061493
It is the top of the first inning (indicated by the triangle pointing up and the number “1”).
5. Count (Middle Right):
6. Bases (Middle Right):
7. Outs (Bottom Right):
The pitch clock is at 7 seconds, indicating the time remaining for the pitcher to deliver the next pitch.
Thanks Joe!

I'm still trying to work out who's on 1st base... 😁

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
What do you use for that when not cutting it out?

I use potassium bicarbonate as a preventive anti fungal spray on weed, fruit trees and other plants susceptible to mildews, boytritis et al. As cheap as chips and effective
I think to try to save the plant if that is even possible when budrot starts is to cut away anything off the plant that looks suspicious. Maybe even the next nice bud on either side of it.
‘I usually use lost coast plant therapy after a good rain.
‘it like the potassium bicarbonate you use changes the ph a bit on the plant leaves to actually get rid of any PM I have seen after the rain. We had some nice wind after the last rain blowing and drying the plant really nice so I didn’t do it after the last rain which maybe didn’t help. It’s raining again today but if I get a break between raindrops, I plan to get my big ladder out and take a look at it. It there is too much, I will cry as I chop her down. I do plan to move her if I do end up keeping her to another area so she does not spread it (if not already) to my other three plants. They looked ok yesterday but it was late and I didn’t inspect them as careful as I wanted to so I’m hoping that they don’t have any signs of it.
‘I hate to lose a plant this late in flower but I know that things like this happen and I’m a bit better at taking the punch in the gut although I still hold back the tears.

Last edited:

Littleleaf

Veteran
Morning :nanana:

Need to fix hydraulic leak on tractor. So I can move a bunch of sht from one place to another. Scrap pile is getting out of hand. Hoping come spring the scrap prices go up.... We'll see.

Been keeping an eye on the super dense bud of the SB for mold. Going as far to bend the buds down. To open them up. So far, not seeing any yet (knock on wood) Being dry so far, is also helping. Got a new jug of BT, need to spray for them damn bud maggots. They will cause the rot too.

sb 5.jpg

cousin it.jpg

jokerman

Premium user
View attachment 19061493
5. Count (Middle Right):
6. Bases (Middle Right):
7. Outs (Bottom Right):
is it the same for football?😊

Latest posts

Latest posts