What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Beef and pork in a red sauce.

Crisps.........one of the reasons we rebelled.
😆🇺🇸

Some of the semiautos cycle the gas so efficiently it barely kicks in 20.

Nice to see some positive forward progress on your side hope it keeps up for a while.
You guys gonna go swimming?
I’ll make sure to bring my trunks and a pair of sneakers that I wouldn’t mind getting wet, but I guarantee Ivan is in the water and doesn’t want to come out when he sees it… I take the dogs to what it’s called Cypress Beach, which is on the Tampa side and it’s white Sugar, sand and mangroves and a very nice place to hang out… Ivan has never been exposed to water deeper than his belly and being this is brackish water. I’m pretty sure he’s gonna have a ball out there.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I’ll make sure to bring my trunks and a pair of sneakers that I wouldn’t mind getting wet, but I guarantee Ivan is in the water and doesn’t want to come out when he sees it… I take the dogs to what it’s called Cypress Beach, which is on the Tampa side and it’s white Sugar, sand and mangroves and a very nice place to hang out… Ivan has never been exposed to water deeper than his belly and being this is brackish water. I’m pretty sure he’s gonna have a ball out there.
We used to park in the northside southbound skyway toll parking lot and walk south through the mangroves a few hundred yards opens up into a beautiful,people free beach with clear moving water.
Spent many a day there with all the dogs and kids cooking on the beach and playing in the water.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
it's becoming difficult to find a vacant spot in the mangroves lately...all kinds of folks that are not natives...funny, large black women are terrified of Ivan...they say he looks like the devil...he has a very deep stare, ears and body alert and rigid when he's eyeing something...he's daddies boy

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Found some budrot started on one of my outdoor plants today 😕 don’t know if I can save it but I’ll take a look at it tomorrow and cut out what I see. The other three plants don’t seem to have the same issue But I’ll treat them with plant therapy as well.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
it's becoming difficult to find a vacant spot in the mangroves lately...all kinds of folks that are not natives...funny, large black women are terrified of Ivan...they say he looks like the devil...he has a very deep stare, ears and body alert and rigid when he's eyeing something...he's daddies boy
I had a few adventures with dog and big'uns.
😆
Best was I had a American Bulldog on a sit and protect with my fishing gear when one walked up and sicced her two dalmations on him.
I was about 200' away in the water throwing a net for greenbacks and watched it all.
First dog to make contact lost a ear,eye and a big chunk of neck when LB grabbed him and started shaking.
He spit that dog out and killed the other one with a bite on the head.
Was over before I got there at a dead run.
Grabbed my shit put LB on heel and walked to the truck and drove 4 blocks home.......much wailing and gnashing of teeth from the crowd.
🙄
LB was 97# rock hard,game bred johnson\Hines cross and was the best dog I ever had until Bubba.
Fuck I hate the public.

Latest posts

Latest posts