What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

The 1 next to the score means 1st inning. And it's got a down arrow so it's the bottom of the 1st inning. The 1-1 is the pitch count. The 2 red dots under it are the number of outs, in this case 2.
Nice! Cheers Doober.

I can get a free game to watch on MLB tv so i did.

So it's 0-0 in the bottom of the 1st, 1 no ball and 1 strike, 2 out in the inning and is there 2 bases covered?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Can any of you OFs explain what these numbers mean on this please?

View attachment 19061287
I've started watching baseball and haven't a clue what all that means.

Thanks!

Edit - the white bit is the score. 0-0. The 1 and arrows I don't know. 1-1 I don't know. There's the seconds left for the thrower to throw and I thing the red squished squreas are the bases.
From left to right.....

Score is 0-0, bottom of the first inning, One ball one strike, two outs, runners on first and second. pitcher has thrown 17 pitches and he has 7 seconds to throw the next pitch......

BumSplodgeBrownPants

From left to right.....

Score is 0-0, bottom of the first inning, One ball one strike, two outs, runners on first and second. pitcher has thrown 17 pitches and he has 7 seconds to throw the next pitch......

Thanks Pute!

I'm getting there I think.

I googled "baseball scoring" and it made no sense to me. A bit too complicated. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseball_scorekeeping

Who is your team?

I've chosen Saint Louis, in my MLB profile. I liked the logo.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I am done for the day. I went down to the office and checked out the tree trimming which I’m very happy with. Then one of my friends came over with the truck and we loaded it up with stuff that wasn’t garbage but stuff I didn’t want. I got home and we replaced the starter and solenoid on my turf deck and then we went ahead and worked on the loader so it runs like a sewing machine. It is now time to get high… I got plenty of go around so anybody who would like to get high come on over…😉

kevinn

I am done for the day. I went down to the office and checked out the tree trimming which I’m very happy with. Then one of my friends came over with the truck and we loaded it up with stuff that wasn’t garbage but stuff I didn’t want. I got home and we replaced the starter and solenoid on my turf deck and then we went ahead and worked on the loader so it runs like a sewing machine. It is now time to get high… I got plenty of go around so anybody who would like to get high come on over…😉
The wife wants out of the the house, but you would probably put me to work !!!!

oldmaninbc

One of my tents is a 20"x36" x 51? " to fit into a certain spot.
Hight is a issue ,I use a earthbox and run small autos .
Earthbox is a killer ,Ilike their hight and with low stress training and leave them alone you can get a different smoke .
Im startin up a 3x3x6 with a mars 3000 this year and grow snocaine agsin
I just finished cleaning my tent 39"x39"x60", it was bleached down, all the equipment wiped down and new filters on my carbon exhaust outlet. Stepping back and looking at it, one would think it is fairly new but I got it in 2010. I run 2x200w actual draw Viparspectra LED, it's my second time with LED. My tent came in 2 sections, the upper is about 24" height. It never worked out with the tent the way I visioned it.

It's not easy having plants over 28" in the bigger section.

I wasn't sure what you meant by earthbox, I looked it up, them are big tomatoes they show growing. If you can grow a big tomato like that, you should be able to grow cannabis in it. Do you use the actual Earthbox system or do you do your own thing but similar to Earthbox

I am trying a new organic compost as my main soil ingredient(fish byproduct and forest fines)

I'm looking forward to this crop of 4 plants(?).

oldfogey8

Can any of you OFs explain what these numbers mean on this please?

View attachment 19061287
I've started watching baseball and haven't a clue what all that means.

Thanks!

Edit - the white bit is the score. 0-0. The 1 and arrows I don't know. 1-1 I don't know. There's the seconds left for the thrower to throw and I thing the red squished squreas are the bases.
Doober answered but I will go further. The 5. At the top is the players number and the number to the right of his name is his batting avg(hits per at bat not counting walks). The :07 is a newer thing that is a pitch clock. Gomber is the pitcher. I don’t watch baseball anymore. Too slow for me(and I watch golf for context on what I consider slow).😂

kevinn

That’s probably pretty accurate, but I promise you you will be in great company, eat like a king, and smoke till your hearts content. I do my very best to take care of people that help me… I rail against the assholes that try to stop me from being me…
Got to get the work around here done first and make money when it is to be made. But I know that I am always welcome as you and your puppies are here.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Welcome to my world.

you still getting $7000 a pound?..

that’s awesome!

I’m retired , no more bootleg business , one needs a niche market now , like fine wines and craft beers , there is a niche market for exotic and Top Shelf Stradivars…

even $150 an oz is only $2400 a pound

$200 an oz minimum or it really ain’t worth it , $3200 a pound is an insult

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
you still getting $7000 a pound?..

that’s awesome!

I’m retired , no more bootleg business , one needs a niche market now , like fine wines and craft beers , there is a niche market for exotic and Top Shelf Stradivars…

even $150 an oz is only $2400 a pound

$200 an oz minimum or it really ain’t worth it , $3200 a pound is an insult
I didn’t want to brag….I make more $$$$ tying flies….

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
With a sauce?

Meatballs?
Beef and pork in a red sauce.
If yall cal fries chips, what do you call chips?
Crisps.........one of the reasons we rebelled.
😆🇺🇸
I think a 12ga would kill my shoulder not before they're gone thou
Some of the semiautos cycle the gas so efficiently it barely kicks in 20.
Nice to see some positive forward progress on your side hope it keeps up for a while.
You guys gonna go swimming?

Latest posts

Latest posts