What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Howdy OFs. Hope you're all well.

5pm here, working week done.
Vape is on, hitting the Kali China tonight. Grapefruit and liver pie it tastes like.
Steaks for dinner in the new ninja pizza smoker oven thingy, sun is shining at last, not seen it all summer. Lovely breeze and a warm 25*C heat blowing off the coast (about half a mile over a hill.)

I'll have a catch up and look at any doggie pics before I start cooking.

Have fun folks!

EDIT - meh, too many pages to catch up on. I'll just copy my answers off someone when it's test time.

oldmaninbc

a chilly 57 morning makes hot coffee even better

I have went deep down into the rabbit hole of the world mental illness , specifically treatment modalities and let me tell you , bluntly , it’s a fvcked up world that needs help

one is basically on their own when looking for answers

now back to reality , this schitt here is the real deal

View attachment 19060981
I have learnt over time I have OCD and the condition goes way back in my life, to my earliest days. It has caused me grief in my life by not knowing what drives my thinking. To have your life steered by OCD is never good in most cases. At times I seek out help and finding the proper help these days is no easy matter.

In my younger days I remember being in amazement at Howard Hughes and all his abilities. Little did I know at first, OCD would drive him to the mental edge and beyond.

oldmaninbc

getting ready to hit the road...need to get a few things done at the office including checking out the trees that have been cut back for a well...getting in touch with the health department has proven difficult...1 person for all the county well permits and she's on vacation...I'm thinking of taking Ivan to the beach this weekend...he's never been in water deep enough to swim...
Hi there Boo...my wife and I like to go to the waterfront dog park at the beach. We just love sitting and watching the dogs playing in the water, their interactions with each other. It's great fun.

I hope you decide to go through with your idea, chill out and let Ivan experience something different.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I shop at Great Lakes Genetics...always a simple transaction and they was superb inventory...
That’s where I got my seeds for my next grow. I’ve ordered from them several times and they are reliable and have some nice choices from trusted places imo

Edit:i was wrong. I ordered from NorthAtlantic seeds. They just got here. I like them too never a problem and always good seeds

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I've had constipation since 2010, because of opioids. Through time I found that a stool softener, laxative and fiber keep things working, mostly. It took a while to figure it out and not without a trip to the emergency dept.

Good day Sub, I hope to see your outdoor plants soon.
Good day old man. I’m making chocolate shrooms today but I’ll take a pic outside for you a bit later. Hope your day is good.

oldmaninbc

Good day old man. I’m making chocolate shrooms today but I’ll take a pic outside for you a bit later. Hope your day is good.
Thank you Sub, I can live my younger days through other people's outdoor plants. Yours are looking good.

As soon as coffee is finished here soon, I will do morning dishes. Then get out the disinfecting bleach and scrub down the tent.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
It seems like seed sellers hire seed producers to produce their seeds for them. I wonder how many sellers actually produce their own strains anymore. You could have 20 different seed sellers all selling seed with a different name but produced by the same seed producers. The whole cannabis concept has become so commercialized it's hardly what it was even 10 years ago. For better or worse it's on fast movement.
A person has to do their homework when buying seed strains these days. You have to be savvy.
Well that's one of the benefits of being on a site like this, you have a chance to meet and negotiate with seed producers that do what they do more out of passion then for profit.

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
IMG-20240906-WA0010.jpg

The season is on for more than just chantarelles 🥲