What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Starting My Journey

cannafarmbelle

Hi everybody,
I'm new to this growing cannabis world and got interested when I read that cannabis might help with neuropathy and blood sugar levels, I'm hopeful about this alternative treatment. I would love any advice on what strains and methods to grow at home both indoors and outdoors.

Excited to start this journey.

Alli

Hi everybody,
I'm new to this growing cannabis world and got interested when I read that cannabis might help with neuropathy and blood sugar levels, I'm hopeful about this alternative treatment. I would love any advice on what strains and methods to grow at home both indoors and outdoors.

Excited to start this journey.

Alli
Interested to see how this helps you friend. Happy growin'!

-Coastal Pharmer

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello and welcome friend. Cannabis will only help if you match it with moderate exercise and a good diet. I had blood sugar problems too until I learned about intermittent daily fasting. If a person only eats during an 8-hour eating window and fasts 16 hrs a day, the pancreas can rest. If you rest the pancreas for 16 hrs every day the pancreas will heal itself and not cause any more problems with blood sugar. No more inflammation or acid reflux either. Good luck and keep us posted.

cannafarmbelle

Hello and welcome friend. Cannabis will only help if you match it with moderate exercise and a good diet. I had blood sugar problems too until I learned about intermittent daily fasting. If a person only eats during an 8-hour eating window and fasts 16 hrs a day, the pancreas can rest. If you rest the pancreas for 16 hrs every day the pancreas will heal itself and not cause any more problems with blood sugar. No more inflammation or acid reflux either. Good luck and keep us posted.
Thanks for the warm welcome friend. Appreciate your advice. I'll look into that and give it a try.

oldmaninbc

Hi cannafarmbelle, good to see you found your way to ICMAG forums. Lots of people here who have medical needs. Hope you can find the kind of information your looking for.

Zivilpolizist

Veteran
Welcome to icmag! You'll find anything you need to know here.
I agree. Another problem are munchies. You got to control yourself our gonna raise your blood sugars even more 😅

Latest posts

Latest posts