What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Just spread on the couch with the Central air conditioning at 70° and some garbage on the Sansui television. Dianshi. Dianshi. Television. Xie xie mom.
Smoking ice hash as usual. Sipping a Starbucks coffee. Ahhh. Plants on balcony are doing great. Will take some new pictures. Sunflowers are about to flower. They're about 6 feet in a 5 gallon pot. Lots of Jalapenos. San Marzano tomato and cherry tomato.
IMG_20240824_112040624.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
What happens at a mermaid festival….?
Not much for me there. It’s a nursery with extreme high prices and gift shop clothes everything way overpriced. They have a restaurant and bar there. I happened to go there last week looking for winter veggies which they had none of. Only a few herbs. I might have got outta having to go tho and making orange chicken and rice instead. An old friend is in town for the weekend. May hook up with him for some food later.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I gave up on all animals when little Stoli died. It's been like 3 years. He died on St. Patrick's Day. We got him from the animal hospital...his back legs didn't work and the old owner couldn't take care of him anymore. Stoli had a good life. He loved mom. I use to change his diaper when she was at work. I cleaned up all his accidents when she was gone. I miss him very much. I wish I could get a bird. It would eventually die and I would be devastated. These are old photos I used to be fat. Stoli would be proud of me for losing like 100 pounds
IMG_20240824_121626.jpg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I gave up on all animals when little Stoli died. It's been like 3 years. He died on St. Patrick's Day. We got him from the animal hospital...his back legs didn't work and the old owner couldn't take care of him anymore. Stoli had a good life. He loved mom. I use to change his diaper when she was at work. I cleaned up all his accidents when she was gone. I miss him very much. I wish I could get a bird. It would eventually die and I would be devastated. These are old photos I used to be fat. Stoli would be proud of me for losing like 100 pounds View attachment 19053584
Get a young yellow naped amazon parrot it will outlive you and keep you occupied.

Latest posts

Latest posts