What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Old Uncle Ben

Same story back in central /eastern canada, unless you knew international travellers. What the east lacked in good weed was made up for in the good quality hash that was available.

Good day Old Uncle Ben
Good day to you sir!

What I miss is the Lebanese blond. I'd sprinkle some in a joint and wow, you felt like you were taking off in a jet, very euphoric and uplifting.

Old Uncle Ben

Got 5 sticks (scions) of 2 varieties of "designer" mangos yesterday from a Florida grower so grafting is on this morning's agenda. When finished the cocktail tree will contain 5 varieties, all just over the top. Had this large tree in since 2012.

New seedlings are struggling with this heat. Added some Osmocote and topped them off with fresh soil yesterday. Weird...... cause they are from hot countries, or maybe not as hot as we are. Thailand, Panama. No telling what's in the old Positronics Haze and Jack Herer.

My left foot is swollen up like a football from the scorpion hit 2 days ago. Killed 2 in the house since then. We have a lot of fire ants and they're worst if you step in their bed.

Have a great day.........

drugdog.jpg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Good morning peoples. It was a late night last night and after all the bending and lifting, I’ve done the last couple days I slept in. Who am I kidding, I sleep in just about every morning… it’s always nice to wake up in the morning to see Ivan‘s nose, a quarter of joy from mine. I am truly blessed to have the boys that I have. Unfortunately, due to Dutch’s age he’s got a lot of skin conditions and he smells horrible. I figure I can get over that in due time so I hug on him all the time …

When the ice finally numbs my back, I’m gonna head back over there with Ivan today and fix the flat tires on the trailer and then drag the motorhome so I can figure out how much water is in that carburetor. There’s never an end to what seems to be one entire life of chaos around here, they get $110 for a trailer tire and within a year or two they start a separate because of the crap they’re using for what used to be real rubber… I have a lot of trailers that have bad tires so this is gonna start getting costly

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
from the scorpion hit 2 days ago. Killed 2 in the house since then
Good grief That’s completely fucked up ! Reminds me of a story when I was a child visiting my grandparents in Tucson for the first time I was enchanted by the mountains in the desert and explored off because those mountains seems so close (yet so far ) my family panicked thinking I was gonna get lost & stung by scorpions…lol

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Good morning peoples. It was a late night last night and after all the bending and lifting, I’ve done the last couple days I slept in. Who am I kidding, I sleep in just about every morning… it’s always nice to wake up in the morning to see Ivan‘s nose, a quarter of joy from mine. I am truly blessed to have the boys that I have. Unfortunately, due to Dutch’s age he’s got a lot of skin conditions and he smells horrible. I figure I can get over that in due time so I hug on him all the time …

When the ice finally numbs my back, I’m gonna head back over there with Ivan today and fix the flat tires on the trailer and then drag the motorhome so I can figure out how much water is in that carburetor. There’s never an end to what seems to be one entire life of chaos around here, they get $110 for a trailer tire and within a year or two they start a separate because of the crap they’re using for what used to be real rubber… I have a lot of trailers that have bad tires so this is gonna start getting costly
Make the best of your day Boo. Slow and easy. I have a lot going on as well. Fortunately my duties are in my basement where it is cool.

Currently sitting at the kitchen table having a peaceful cup before chaos breaks out.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Morning :toohot::toohot::toohot:

I know broken record but damn the humidity. Shirt is soaked. Just pulled a bed wench off a truck. So the guy can have the wench motor rebuilt. It's one of those annoying people who just can't shut the F up. Oh well he pays good so I can overlook his odd demeaner.

Got 5 sticks (scions) of 2 varieties of "designer" mangos yesterday from a Florida grower so grafting is on this morning's agenda. When finished the cocktail tree will contain 5 varieties, all just over the top. Had this large tree in since 2012.

New seedlings are struggling with this heat. Added some Osmocote and topped them off with fresh soil yesterday. Weird...... cause they are from hot countries, or maybe not as hot as we are. Thailand, Panama. No telling what's in the old Positronics Haze and Jack Herer.

My left foot is swollen up like a football from the scorpion hit 2 days ago. Killed 2 in the house since then. We have a lot of fire ants and they're worst if you step in their bed.

Have a great day.........

View attachment 19053468
I'm guessing that tropical tree grafting can be done year round.? What method do you use?

I've only done apple and pears. They can only be done in the spring once the sap starts flowing. Did find out that you can graft a fruit Pear to a Bradford pear root stock. (hate bradfords ) They do grow fast but have week wood. Is best to graft scions to 1" to 2" bradford root stock. That way as they grow they hold up to the wind ect. ect.

BLT time....,

Latest posts

Latest posts