What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Old Uncle Ben

Yum, that looks beautiful 🥰

It is. I like to grill long chunks over a searing charcoal fire with center cut pork chops. Dining drill is stab a caramelized piece of pineapple, pork, dip in Tiger Sauce and........

For the grilling folks, can't beat GrillGrates. Am now playing with the Vortex using a barrel smoker (Hasty Bake RoughNeck.) Check it out!

PineapplesJuly31#2.jpg

imiubu

Funny you should bring it up.....been eating homegrown. Rich, juicy, pure sugar. Have 8 new starts planted from using the tops and pups off the mother plant.

View attachment 19041846

Homegrown rules, eh?

Speaking of homegrown, just dunked some Ace beans today in a glass of water to hydrate them, Da Mighty Might Psychedelic Sativas. Hope to train along my vineyard trellis system. Wish me luck.

View attachment 19041847

Uncle Ben
Welcome to The OOFC Uncle Ben :wave:

That pineapple looks lovely, nice ripe and ready, yum.
Where I live, we only have store bought available and they're green :(

Very much looking forward to seeing those Sativa's trellised, if you care to share that is :)

oldmaninbc

You would try my pepperoni pineapple pizza in a munch attack too.
‘I make a lot of caramelized pineapple. Prolly my favorite way to eat it
Caramelized pineapple that is completely new to me, do you put it on little sticks and eat like a caramelized apple?

I would have to be dead and force fed pineapple on pizza. Even then I would probably spit it out.
OH and I love pepperoni pizza. Only with the dry pepperoni.

Maybe jokerman will weigh in on the type of pepperoni he likes.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Yeah who else other than the germans would unleash such an abomination on the world. To be fair it was also a hit by some in austria.
At least i would fry the downside of the fishsticks befor putting it on the pizza.
You know, seeing that somewhere in the world people have actually packaged Fish Stick Pizza for sale to the masses I wonder if anyone has the same brilliant idea with fried clams (or even steamed ones) just in the imagining of such conncoctions it seems to me clam topped pizzas would be much more appealing then fish stick topped pizza.

imiubu

It is. I like to grill long chunks over a searing charcoal fire with center cut pork chops. Dining drill is stab a caramelized piece of pineapple, pork, dip in Tiger Sauce and........

For the grilling folks, can't beat GrillGrates. Am now playing with the Vortex using a barrel smoker (Hasty Bake RoughNeck.) Check it out!

View attachment 19041849
We need a drool 'smiley' after describing such deliciousness it would come in handy.

jokerman

Premium user
Caramelized pineapple that is completely new to me, do you put it on little sticks and eat like a caramelized apple?

I would have to be dead and force fed pineapple on pizza. Even then I would probably spit it out.
OH and I love pepperoni pizza. Only with the dry pepperoni.

Maybe jokerman will weigh in on the type of pepperoni he likes.
In my life in the jungle ,I have never seen a wild peperoni and any thing that could make a peperoni.
Now sausage ,meat balls ingredients I have seen in the woods,

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Morning. Wild fire just west of me really close. Evacuated 600 homes so far. Will walk….should be able to see it.
Yes, I saw in the news, while counting the minutes until I got released from the hospital, that the news was reporting that of all the places suffering with smoke problems in the US, at least for today, Colorado was the state getting it the worst. Hopefully that's just the fault of the current weather pattern and that pattern will change in the near future to make things better for you?

Old Uncle Ben

Welcome to The OOFC Uncle Ben :wave:

That pineapple looks lovely, nice ripe and ready, yum.
Where I live, we only have store bought available and they're green :(

Very much looking forward to seeing those Sativa's trellised, if you care to share that is :)

Thanks brother, Been here a while, just dropped in to see what condition my condition is in.

Harvesting a lot of fine avocados and mangos from the greenhouse too. Our morning fruit salads with brekkie might be homegrown mango, pineapple, blood orange (last picked in April), avocado and store bought Hood Valley black cherries.

This shot was taken from my Man Cave easy chair.

AvocadosJan12#2.jpg

Carry on.......

oldmaninbc

me too 2😊
I ask him everytime if he could meet me at the car with nitrous
Humbly said ,I am a stoner who can smoke cartel amount of weed and can talk ,function ,conversate,.
I as I am getting gas tell him Im not feelin it.
Im feelin it but Im not skippin a beat on humor or anything else.
After a while he says "Joe ,cant go up any higher on the gas ,its up enough to stun a horse!"
I was good friends with a dentist for many years, we were fishing and smoking buddies. Dentists have access to drugs. Most I wouldn't want but they have access.

There is nothing worse than a dentist who administers nitrous and tells you poor jokes and thinks they are funny.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
me too 2😊
I ask him everytime if he could meet me at the car with nitrous
Humbly said ,I am a stoner who can smoke cartel amount of weed and can talk ,function ,conversate,.
I as I am getting gas tell him Im not feelin it.
Im feelin it but Im not skippin a beat on humor or anything else.
After a while he says "Joe ,cant go up any higher on the gas ,its up enough to stun a horse.
I really believe that…..funny

imiubu

Thanks brother, Been here a while, just dropped in to see what condition my condition is in.

Harvesting a lot of fine avocados and mangos from the greenhouse too. Our morning fruit salads with brekkie might be homegrown mango, pineapple, blood orange (last picked in April), avocado and store bought Hood Valley black cherries.

This shot was taken from my Man Cave easy chair.

View attachment 19041855

Carry on.......
Sis ;)

Truth be told, I'm a bit envious :)

jokerman

Premium user
You know, seeing that somewhere in the world people have actually packaged Fish Stick Pizza for sale to the masses I wonder if anyone has the same brilliant idea with fried clams (or even steamed ones) just in the imagining of such conncoctions it seems to me clam topped pizzas would be much more appealing then fish stick topped pizza.
Absolutely in Mt Sinai N Y
I was good friends with a dentist for many years, we were fishing and smoking buddies. Dentists have access to drugs. Most I wouldn't want but they have access.

There is nothing worse than a dentist who administers nitrous and tells you poor jokes and thinks they are funny.
I made my dentist laugh so hard he cried

Latest posts

Latest posts