What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Yes, I saw in the news, while counting the minutes until I got released from the hospital, that the news was reporting that of all the places suffering with smoke problems in the US, at least for today, Colorado was the state getting it the worst. Hopefully that's just the fault of the current weather pattern and that pattern will change in the near future to make things better for you?
Almost an annual affair here. Like Cali Poor forest management. All of our mountains are a fire lookin for a place to happen. Most are man made.

oldmaninbc

I think nitrous is a horrible buzz... same w/ ayml nitrate... yuck.
Hi imiubu, nitrous is good if you have an aversion to pain or your own fears at the dentist office. I use to ask for it at the dentists office at one time. I seem to have gotten over those negative ideas and the last 2 visits to the dentist she fixed my teeth without freezing, I do not like how the freezing feels so that was good.

Hope all is well with you imiubu

imiubu

Hi imiubu, nitrous is good if you have an aversion to pain or your own fears at the dentist office. I use to ask for it at the dentists office at one time. I seem to have gotten over those negative ideas and the last 2 visits to the dentist she fixed my teeth without freezing, I do not like how the freezing feels so that was good.

Hope all is well with you imiubu
I understand and if I had a fear of the dentist or my pain threshold was lower, I'd be all over it.

I was talking from a stand point of recreational use and well...
I may have over indulged a time or two and the experience soon turns sour :eek:
Headache like a mad bastard ensues.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
It is. I like to grill long chunks over a searing charcoal fire with center cut pork chops. Dining drill is stab a caramelized piece of pineapple, pork, dip in Tiger Sauce and........

For the grilling folks, can't beat GrillGrates. Am now playing with the Vortex using a barrel smoker (Hasty Bake RoughNeck.) Check it out!

View attachment 19041849
I’m sure there’s more to it than just bury it in the dirt…. That’s beautiful. How long does it take to make a pineapple like that?

oldmaninbc

I understand and if I had a fear of the dentist or my pain threshold was lower, I'd be all over it.

I was talking from a stand point of recreational use and well...
I may have over indulged a time or two and the experience soon turns sour :eek:
Headache like a mad bastard ensues.
When I had it recreationally I was probably taking other recreational drugs and never experienced nitrous independently, other than being treated in the dental office for teeth repair.

I do remember one over zealous individual who did not want to share the tank.

It's easy to say no to drugs when you don't like them. There does seem to be some people who think if you like cannabis your going to like any drug ever conjured up.

Latest posts

Latest posts