What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Maybe Gypsy could pull a few strings for you and get you the veteran status sooner then what's stated by the rules. Your enough of a long standing contributor to the site that I doubt anyone would even know that favors were cashed in. :biggrin:
I’m prolly better off without veterans status. Don’t want to bend the rules for it anyway. It would be like that bread machine I bought and stored for years after the newness wore off and I gained 10 lbs 😁

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I’m prolly better off without veterans status. Don’t want to bend the rules for it anyway. It would be like that bread machine I bought and stored for years after the newness wore off and I gained 10 lbs 😁
Well you're probably not far from meeting the requirements normally. Heck in just this thread alone you've probably met the number of posts reauirement. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would at least like a sticker.
My dentist gives me stickers
Mine gives me an invoice.
I thought you would be dieting after all that cake, baseball food and doughnuts. What’s your secret?
Sarah's diet.jpg

Alright you youngsters, just turned 75 (and feeling every ache and pain from a failing lower lumbar too).

Who's the Elder around these parts?

View attachment 19041848
Last I heard it was Uncle Walt who must be getting close to three digits.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Well you're probably not far from meeting the requirements normally. Heck in just this thread alone you've probably met the number of post reauirement. :biggrin:
Yeah this is a busy thread and I like checking in with my friends here. Plus they taught me everything I know so far about weed. I stop by for my spliff breaks.

Latest posts

Latest posts