What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well if we lived closer, I’d give you a nice haircut for a cream brûlée trade 😊
Hee, hee, hee, the guy's wife that I trade white lightning to, mentioned that she really liked the creme brulee with candied orange peel that I served them the last time she dropped by with him, so I do both.............................

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
just have her home buy midnight
If GW breaks out the white lightnin‘, I may have to stay in the laboratory till daylight…
IMG_2957.gif

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
so he's learning to colonize other countries?:ROFLMAO:
🇬🇧
He's gonna have to wait until the UK has been thoroughly reverse colonised first - I suspect - then at least he will have the skills that might see him thru a potential civil war in finer fettle than those without adequate training - it's as important for him as well as myself to create a strong 💪 and capable person/son - that I will have to leave in this world 🌎 - someday -

I'd much rather all the worlds people would live in love - peace - ❤️ and harmony - but they don't generally - its a stage of evolution that humanity hasn't quite managed to accomplish - yet - (optimistically speaking) -
👍

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
i grew up loving the outdoors and bushcrafting things! i still camp rough* sleeping in the back of my truck when we go to the desert
its a great experience for a young man to get out in the wild amongst other young men of like mind and just have fun! learn to tie knots, make fires and all kinds of other cool guy sht

pictured below: not cool guy shit
View attachment 19038578

* i have a sleeping pad plus an air mattress in there, plus a pillow
i might as well be staying at the ritz!
Now that brought this ole hoss some memories of camping with my Daddy up in Maine in the late 40's. Our camping equipment consisted of a folding Sterno stove, and a couple of horse blankets**
**These are very thick and warm.

Two memories stand out:

1. In the middle of the night, something heavy stepped on my legs and then moved on. I never found out what it was.

2. In the morning light, I remember -- as I laid there in sleepy bliss -- watching my Daddy chopping a hole in the ice in our bucket with his hatchet to wash his face.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If GW breaks out the white lightnin‘, I may have to stay in the laboratory till daylight…
View attachment 19038678
I'll reserve the upstairs guest room and break out the foam camping mats we can just roll you on to, in case you are unable to climb the stairs.

As long as you are here, you should plan an extra day to try Isolate, Live Resin, and Sugar Wax dabs. They work OK with White Lightning if you do them first but are a bad idea if you are already pushing it with the 130 proof.

Latest posts

Latest posts