What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
what a day...hit the gym and was told today included dead lifts, never considered I was able after the last surgery...did close to my body weight 60 times...yeah, I'm sore...the saga with the ex tenant has been escalated...I sent him an ultimatum just now...this may get personal with him...I forsee violence from his camp so I carry accordingly...Dutch is following me like he's glued to me...a very emotional time of my life...thanks for listening to my babble...
Courage, bro.

oldmaninbc

420club
3 years ago plus 2 months I embarked upon a keto diet - which meant basically - no processed sugars - no processed food - no bread - no pasta - no rice - no potatoes - combined with daily intermittent fasting - eating only within a 6 hour window - from 2pm till 8pm daily - with 3 hours exercise per day - that's walking for at least an hour at quick march speed - an hour in the gym weight training - and another hour in the pool swimming and doing aqua exercises - and within 7 months I'd gone from a 50 inch waist to a much more comfortable 34 inch waist - and had a toned/hard body once again - kinda like I was in my 20's - and I was 61 years old 😀 - so it can be done - you just need the self discipline to do it -
I know a number of productive people who lived between 85-100 years and never exercised a day in their lives and I wouldn't even say some them ate healthy. I guess genetics has some bearing on the outcome.

Myself, I exercised from my teen years forward; until around my later 50s, and then the years of physical labour and disease took a heavy toll. I have lost 3" from my height due to severe bone degeneration, lost 35 lbs that I have not been able to get back. I do some regenerative yoga for my physical well being but in my world today my mental well being is more important than the physical. But that's just me.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Watch you 6 my friend. Does he have grounds to go after you legally?
he's not got a leg to stand on...I gave him an ultimatum, clean out the building and haul off the trash or I will move on another suit to force him to pay up for the rent and my clean up costs...if he agrees I will walk away...if not I will take him to court to pay past due rent and any other costs I incur...
I thought he was out and you changed the locks.
yup, he's gone and all locks are changed...I am giving him the opportunity to do the right thing...after talking to my pit bull lawyer I intend on modifying the original suit to include past due monies and clean up costs...he's trying to make me eat his shit sandwiches...I've scoped out his home, if I had seen it he would never have been a tenant...worse than section 8 homes...I'm very addept at dealing with people like him...

oldmaninbc

420club
he's not got a leg to stand on...I gave him an ultimatum, clean out the building and haul off the trash or I will move on another suit to force him to pay up for the rent and my clean up costs...if he agrees I will walk away...if not I will take him to court to pay past due rent and any other costs I incur...

yup, he's gone and all locks are changed...I am giving him the opportunity to do the right thing...after talking to my pit bull lawyer I intend on modifying the original suit to include past due monies and clean up costs...he's trying to make me eat his shit sandwiches...I've scoped out his home, if I had seen it he would never have been a tenant...worse than section 8 homes...I'm very addept at dealing with people like him...
OH MY goodness, I thought you were through with the tenant. I wasn't aware he left you with a mess, are you waiting to hear back from him. Why can't people just do what needs to be done rather than putting others through the wringer. Sorry about all this nonsense Boo, us Old farts don't need the added stress.

oldmaninbc

420club
Got a pic of joy?
Being out with my wife having fun in nature...nature is an abundance of joy in itself.
Just hearing my grandchild calling me grandpa brings joy
1720478851570.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Natural gas is outrageous where I live. It's quite a scam. An old bill I found, there are more taxes and fees higher now
Jesus that’s robbery. They’re taxing your taxes on top of taxes with your gas bill. I don’t know how big of a tank you have but my last delivery was roughly $1600 for both my tanks… when I see the truck in my neighborhood it’s grab your ankles time

Latest posts

Latest posts