What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I have not had bucatini pasta, actually never even heard of it, I had to look it up,
we eat pasta once a week for sure. Meatballs are good and eggplant from the farm stand, it all sounds very good DB.
Unfortunately for me I cannot cross the border, I have a marijuana possession charge from many years ago.

My wife has a son who lives in Boston, him and his wife moved there a couple of years ago from Texas.

Thanks for the invite DB.
Good morning friend!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hot one here in Boston today. Sun is strong. 90°F. One more day like this then back to low 80s. Jalapeno and tomato and sunflowers are doing good on the balcony. Waiting to see exactly how big the Russian Mammoth Sunflowers are. Turned the AC on. Nice and cool now. Didn't shave until 10:30. Did my morning 3 mile walk. Wondering how long it will be until my belly goes away. Been walking a year.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Amen to that, Gypsy. I am fortunate to have found a true love later in life. By that, I mean, beyond my high school sweetheart years. But, as you have suggested, and I am sure you know and are practiced in, marriage takes work. I also have a lifetime saying: "Never say never". One just never knows for certain what's going to happen next. And, my other lifetime saying, which helps me stay positive: "When one door closes, another opens, but it is a bitch while you are waiting in the hall". Patience, and gratitude in life, I have learned over time, seem to be the keys to happiness.
For sure - relationships are not always so easy - and can go toxic so easily - but if there is true love 💕 involved - you can always find a way to iron out the kinks in the fabric of it - if you work at it -

I've had 3 legal registered wives and several live in girlfriends - plus many gals who were friends with benefits - over the years - in many ports - cities and out in the countryside of many nations around this planet - so have certainly sown my wild oats - and finally found a great gal to marry and have kids with - that suits me just fine - and our kids are blooming in front of us both now - which is a shared and treasured experience to behold - as they progress thru their teen years - cementing our love for each other - forever 😀

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
@Gypsy Nirvana I saw this photo on Twitter. The guy in the back is cool, he was in Bloodsport with you. I can't remember his name but he's one of my favorite actors. Revenge of the Nerds! I want to get a part in a movie...anything
20240708_112023.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
@Gypsy Nirvana I saw this photo on Twitter. The guy in the back is cool, he was in Bloodsport with you. I can't remember his name but he's one of my favorite actors. Revenge of the Nerds! I want to get a part in a movie...anything View attachment 19029321
Donald Gibb is that wild and crazy guy - who played the part of a biker/martial artist in Bloodsport - and was in Revenge of the Nerds too prior to that - he was a great fella - very gentle and respectful - as I remember - pulling on my memories of Clearwater Bay studios - and what went on there - whilst Bloodsport was being filmed - back in '86 -

- I haven't been in any films since the 80's - and these days don't know of or hang out with anyone who still does - so I'm not the right guy to ask for a part in one really -

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Gonna pull this girl today. Gold Digger x Triangle Kush. This is good smoke but I need to play around with her and try and get a better yield. I have a baby that I will do some things different and see what happens. This is the second one I have grown of this strain. First one grew to the top of the tent and yielded fairly well. I just need to find a happy medium.

IMG_20240708_095617265.jpg

Last edited: