What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Tonight it's simple, leaf lettuce with some white onion covered with my mix of grapeseed oil and wine vinegar. Add some broken up salmon. Sometimes I also add crumpled bacon.

Usually I have a bun broiled with parmesan cheese on it, to go with the salad.
I know what I’m having tomorrow 🤪

‘I’m gonna make some cheese grits for Joe one day. My guess is you don’t like grits either old man__ I make really good grits.
IMG_0195.jpeg

oldmaninbc

420club
My guess is you don’t like grits either old man__ I make really good grits.
I can't answer about the grits as I have never had them. Culturally speaking I don't think grits are on the menu here. My wife who spent most of her life in the U.S. says she does not like grits but if she did eat some it would be cheesy grits.

I only ever heard the word grits on TV

jokerman

Premium user
Little something I whipped up 🙄

In Montana's wild and windswept lands, Where prairie fires rage with fiery hands,
Stood Dogxster brave, with fur ablaze,
A hero in the sun's scorching gaze.
With paws that danced and eyes so bright,
He fought the flames throughout the night, His bark a rallying call so clear, Guiding hope through smoke and fear.
Through valleys wide and mountains tall, He chased the embers, heedless of the brawl,
For Montana's heart beat in his chest, A loyal guardian at nature's behest.
With each lick of flame that he subdued, The prairie sighed, the forest renewed,
And as dawn broke, the fire's threat ceased, Montana saved, the land at peace.
Dogxster, with his courage bold, A tale of bravery proudly told
, For in the heart of every fire's strife,
A hero rises to protect and thrive.