What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Veg room needs fed. Need to get this done and get my azz outside.

therein is the problem , the azz

IMG_9150.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
Ethel was a bit of a demon in her wheelchair, and loved to charge around the nursing home, taking corners on one wheel and getting up to maximum speed on the long corridors. Because the poor woman was one sandwich short of a picnic the other residents tolerated her and some of them actually joined in. One day Ethel was speeding up one corridor when a door opened and Kooky Clarence stepped out with his arm outstretched. 'STOP!,' he shouted in a firm voice. 'Have you got a license for that thing?' Ethel fished around in her handbag and pulled out a Kit Kat wrapper and held it up to him. 'OK' he said, and away Ethel sped down the hall. As she took the corner near the TV lounge on one wheel, weird Harold popped out in front of her and shouted 'STOP! Have you got proof of insurance?' Ethel dug into her handbag, pulled out a drink coaster and held it up to him. Harold nodded and said 'On your way, Ma'am.' As Ethel neared the final corridor, Crazy Craig stepped out in front of her, Butt-Naked, and holding his 'You-Know-What' in his hand. 'Oh, good grief,' yelled Ethel, 'Not that Damn Breathalyzer Test again.!!!'

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Maybe there is something wrong with me; besides all the other stuff, but for now, I have never found large breasts to be a measure of attractiveness. Ok throw your popcorn at me, cuss me, tell me I'm deranged but it's true.
I would say there is nothing wrong with you as I feel pretty much the same. Although I would clarify that I don't find large breasts on a woman unattractive it's just that breast size doesn't make much of a difference to me. The part of a woman's body that I find most attractive is when she has sufficiently wide hips to give her that hourglass shape most beautiful women have. This is what many men euphemistically refer to as "baby making hips". A woman with a nice hip to waist ratio can be flat chested and I would still find her to be very attractive, unless of course she has a butter face, but then again they have bags for that. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Littleleaf

Veteran
If I missed which BOG strain you are growing... apologies
and would like to know :)
A few years ago, I was gifted a BOG Sour Grape cut.
Ran her for a couple of years then lost it due to root
aphids, sigh. Had never dealt with the RA and it took
too long for me to figure out the issue. Plants didn't
recover however. Thankfully, I have jars and will be
able to enjoy the SG for some time to come.

I have done a quick search of the site and haven't
yet discovered anyone discussing the Sour Grape :(
Making more sour bubble seeds. Another open pollination as my seeds are 5 years old. Love the SB buzz and taste. Had one go real sour bubblegum and turned almost black. Lost my pics...

The patch. 2 week old pic (they are looking better today after being fertilized 3 days ago)

sb patch 3.jpg
big sb f.jpg
big sb m.jpg

Dime

Don't feel too bad, it's 91 already where I'm at 🥵
It hot here too around 80 already, I have to do some bodywork today and tomorrow will be a full day of fishing on the lake with my son and my 6 year old grandson who has never caught a fish but called me and said he's practicing casting in the backyard right now and has learned what bow,stern,port,starboard are , has the cooler full of juiceboxes and plans on worm hunting tonight. He also said we have to be quiet when we leave in the morning so the girls don't hear us because fishing is time for the men to hang out and we will take the girls when we go cruising.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
there is no right answer but nevertheless , an interesting question

Guy makes $100,000/year and girl makes $50,000/year.

They move in together and a vacation is $3,000.

He expects her to pay half.

What's the fair split?
I say he pays $2000 and she pays $1000. He makes twice as much as her so it only seems fair that he pay twice as much for the vacation as her. This assumes though that the split everything else in a similar fashion.

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

420club
I wonder, is it just me that feels so beat up when I get out of bed in the morning. I honestly God feel like it’s the end of the world when I try to get my feet on the floor. Thanks to my girl crush. I pass out very readily when I smoke half a joint, but I always get up to get a snack and then it’s out for the night… This began back in 2012 when they tore my bowels out and it’s never been the same. After icing my back for an hour while eating breakfast, I feel a whole lot better but the first hours of my morning are torturous.
Good day Boo, in this particular case Boo, it's not just you. While there may be cases where it is just you, this is not one of them.

I think the first part of the morning takes time for some of us to get our mental and physical footing.