What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
What do you take Boo?
as soon as my feet hit the floor I take 15 mg. of norco...10 mg. after lunch...pills last until bed time and really do a number on me...I started taking wild lettuce tincture at bed time...really helps with the aches an pain...the cancer scar is the most painful at bedtime so I use Jan's ointment and a heating pad...within a few minutes it's far better...half a joint and it all she wrote...got a busy day so I'm outta here...y'all enjoy the day...

BubbasPlace

I don’t get vaccines for my two indoor cats. They were required to have a feline leukemia shot prior to fixing them in my town in Georgia. I’ve only taken Louie to the vet once and it was because of me running essential oils he was allergic to. If I keep the flea meds in my dogs, they stay off my cats too. Maybe the fleas bite the dog and die I’m not sure how it works
If you do get fleas, treat the fleas! You can buy an expensive spray from most vets for fleas. It doesn't have a lot of instant knock down power, it will kill fleas but it's main value is that it sterilizes fleas and their eggs. Treat carpet and area where they sleep. Wait two weeks (about the life cycle of a flea) and repeat. Flea free.

Last edited:

BubbasPlace

as soon as my feet hit the floor I take 15 mg. of norco...10 mg. after lunch...pills last until bed time and really do a number on me...I started taking wild lettuce tincture at bed time...really helps with the aches an pain...the cancer scar is the most painful at bedtime so I use Jan's ointment and a heating pad...within a few minutes it's far better...half a joint and it all she wrote...got a busy day so I'm outta here...y'all enjoy the day...
I have found on you tube old mystery radio shows. One of my favs isn't that old, they are sound only twilight zone with dark screen. Get indica ripped, put that on with 1 hour sleep timer.

I have never got through the first episode!

jokerman

Premium user
I'm on my morning 3 Mile Walk had 2 Starbucks iced coffees. there's almost a light rain, probably about 70 75 Fahrenheit. the oceans keeping us cool. have a half ounce of something called spritzer it's a mac-1 hybrid it was 50 bucks. splurged on some ice hash too that was like 36 for a gram. wearing clean clothes. Still haven't gotten laid.
Turn your GPS on☝️

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hey @Gray Wolf why are you fermenting? For drinking or for cannabis stuff?

Just curious because I can't get Everclear any more so I was considering running a batch of sugar to make some ethanol for my cannabis experiments.
You are talking to the right dude for sure. Get ready ringodoggie to fill your mind with a GW lesson on fermenting.
‘ask for pictures. 😁✌️

Littleleaf

Veteran
🎣 only little dinks. Only reason I went was to let the neighbors 4 year old go fishing. He caught a couple mud cats. Made him happy.

Off to move the water hose to another plant. We need rain....

bog t.jpg

imiubu

🎣 only little dinks. Only reason I went was to let the neighbors 4 year old go fishing. He caught a couple mud cats. Made him happy.

Off to move the water hose to another plant. We need rain....

View attachment 19028356
If I missed which BOG strain you are growing... apologies
and would like to know :)
A few years ago, I was gifted a BOG Sour Grape cut.
Ran her for a couple of years then lost it due to root
aphids, sigh. Had never dealt with the RA and it took
too long for me to figure out the issue. Plants didn't
recover however. Thankfully, I have jars and will be
able to enjoy the SG for some time to come.

I have done a quick search of the site and haven't
yet discovered anyone discussing the Sour Grape :(

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My first wife used to buy exercise videos and literally watch them like a movie. Just watch.

Bubba
That would be the latest viral craze if it worked.
Mrs Pute went to aerobics class every day until COVID closed down everything..now we walk and she does her stretching on her own.
Grayfox hits the gym three times a week. She stopped for Covid but has resumed.
Looks like it would be good for powder coat. I'll take one...
Good idea! I would probably make one if I had a place to put it. She likes the one we have better, and we really don't entertain enough to get much value from another conversation piece.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey @Gray Wolf why are you fermenting? For drinking or for cannabis stuff?

Just curious because I can't get Everclear any more so I was considering running a batch of sugar to make some ethanol for my cannabis experiments.
I make my 190 proof for biological extraction and alchemy from scratch at under $10/L, but the first vacuum distillation comes out at 130 proof and is quite tasty in small sips.

At 190 proof it is tasty enough for the split second you still have functioning tastebuds and before the intense burn starts

I seldom drink anymore but the 130 proof developed a following, so I run one batch a year and give it away to those helpers who consider it choice. I run it in the summer so that it is hot enough to be within the yeasts optimum performance zone.

Here is how I do the 130 proof, and I'll post my thread on refluxing columns when I find it, which will be after I return from breakfast out.

Latest posts

Latest posts