What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I wonder, is it just me that feels so beat up when I get out of bed in the morning. I honestly God feel like it’s the end of the world when I try to get my feet on the floor. Thanks to my girl crush. I pass out very readily when I smoke half a joint, but I always get up to get a snack and then it’s out for the night… This began back in 2012 when they tore my bowels out and it’s never been the same. After icing my back for an hour while eating breakfast, I feel a whole lot better but the first hours of my morning are torturous.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I don’t know what I just did with the last post, but it’s not what I wanted to post. Sooner, if it makes you feel any better I haven’t got a whole Lotta action since Linda passed away and at this point in my life memories work for me….

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I wonder, is it just me that feels so beat up when I get out of bed in the morning. I honestly God feel like it’s the end of the world when I try to get my feet on the floor. Thanks to my girl crush. I pass out very readily when I smoke half a joint, but I always get up to get a snack and then it’s out for the night… This began back in 2012 when they tore my bowels out and it’s never been the same. After icing my back for an hour while eating breakfast, I feel a whole lot better but the first hours of my morning are torturous.
I think the first part of the day is hard for most of us. Moving our squeaky joints around until they are ready. Then trying to keep moving so that they don’t stiffin up again…
‘Hope your day is good boo hot as crap here

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My corn sugar wash with Turbo yeast is now percolating at about 132 bubbles per minute.

Miss Layla just masterfully thwarted a Racoon that decided to explore her courtyard. She kept it up on the wall, where it wisely stayed, but taunted her.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the first part of the day is hard for most of us. Moving our squeaky joints around until they are ready. Then trying to keep moving so that they don’t stiffin up again…
First thing in the morning is when I'm most stove up and hurting for sure. Once I stretch and get moving, it lets up some.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Seperate money..........holy shit we can do that!?!
😆
Ass is feeling especially kicked after yesterday's adventures I predict a day of not too much at all for me today.
👍🏾
To be honest, I’ve come to appreciate dogs more than female company. I’m not queer or anything, but dogs are just the best…
Amen brother if the wife goes before me that will be my choice as well.
Takes me two hours in the morning for the pills and coffee to kick in until I am functional........ complete trainwreck of a shitshow first thing.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Takes me longer and longer to work the kinks out in the morning. Since I got the steroid shots in my back things are better but I don't look or move good for about a half hour after getting up in the morning

BubbasPlace

is that a trick question...
I once represented a lady who was over 6 feet tall and about 275. Built like Hoss Cartwright, but her most remarkable feature was a full beard. We are not talking hairy face here, we are talking full on Paul Bunyun or ZZ Topp beard.

If it had come to blows, I would have fought with everything I had! I would have lost hard....

Never say never!
Bubba

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Takes me longer and longer to work the kinks out in the morning. Since I got the steroid shots in my back things are better but I don't look or move good for about a half hour after getting up in the morning
Yes , so it’s a regular thing for most of us I think. Those not old enough to experience it yet, keep moving folks. It’s the best medicine.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I once represented a lady who was over 6 feet tall and about 275. Built like Hoss Cartwright, but her most remarkable feature was a full beard. We are not talking hairy face here, we are talking full on Paul Bunyun or ZZ Topp beard.

If it had come to blows, I would have fought with everything I had! I would have lost hard....

Never say never!
Bubba
I went to the 5.00 store to get some wrapping paper the woman that waited on me had a full beard. It was very strange…

Latest posts

Latest posts