What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
First thing in the morning is when I'm most stove up and hurting for sure. Once I stretch and get moving, it lets up some.
I take a pain pill from my back first thing in the morning when I get up and then I take another after I have lunch. If it weren’t for those two pills I probably wouldn’t get out of bed. I’m gonna list of chores in front of me, I’m not sure which one I need to do first so I think I’m gonna go into town and get a few grocery items, so I can continue to cook and eat well over the weekend… My kidney doctor told me that I need to stop eating so much red meat. I informed him that I eat it maybe once a month and he looked at me as if he didn’t believe me… it really sucks when you have to watch everything you eat because of a damn kidney problem… I always like the expression live hard, die young and leave a good looking corpse. I got to live hard part down to science, but I am shit out of luck with the other two.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep. Good morning GW. Hope your day is good too🥰
Good morning SG! Thanks for the good wishes!
132 bubbles per minute. Is that a thing? bpm.
There is a bubbler on top of the carboy, that acts as an airlock to keep oxygen out of the fermenting chamber.

It works like a sink pee trap.

Airlock.jpg

BubbasPlace

I've always done the fast/restricted eating thing, just because I don't do breakfast, never have and it always makes me feel ill eating so early. I normally grab lunch at around midday.
Double espresso in the morning, then black tea or hot water with lemon juice until lunch when I may have some juice with whatever is laying around in the fridge. Normally bacon. My issue is not eating in the evenings... I get the munchies, real bad. REAL BAD... :biglaugh: That's when I can drink 2 litres of goat's milk just before bed... easy peasy.

I've just uncovered my kettlebells from under the junk in the garage...
Phew, that's enough exercise for this week. I have 2 x 12kg and a 16kg and a 20kg one.
I may look at them and see if staring and imagining me lifting them makes me fitter.
My first wife used to buy exercise videos and literally watch them like a movie. Just watch.

Bubba

BubbasPlace

Yup, owning a pet is expensive now days. One of my cats has an eye infection....quick trip to the vet for eye drops.....$220!
My cat had to go see a cat cardiologist for a heart test. Getting teeth cleaned, 7 or 8 bills, and heart rate went wonky with initial sedative. Procedure halted, and 900.00 echocardiogram.

Heart is normal, just bad reaction to that sedative. Still need teeth cleaned.

Be happy with your 220!

BubbasPlace

Hey @Gray Wolf why are you fermenting? For drinking or for cannabis stuff?

Just curious because I can't get Everclear any more so I was considering running a batch of sugar to make some ethanol for my cannabis experiments.
I have an 8 gallon still. Getting to 180 proof is easy, a little trickier for 190 ever clear strength

Gonna take a tall reflux tower...and recook the 180.

Latest posts

Latest posts