What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
When we were kids in high school a friend of mine accidentally discharged his 357 magnum in his bedroom. The bullet went through his bedroom wall, into the living room where his parents were quietly sitting and reading. The bullet went through a giant glass picture frame and shattered glass all over his Dad.

Wow, talk about an ass kickin'. LOL

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
It’s hot here too. I got a workout at the eye doc today. Getting ready for cataract surgery and they had to try out all their machines on me. I was in there for 2-1/2 hours while poor Mr Sub waited it out in the freezing office. Eyes are tired now so I’m in my dark bedroom kicking back
That is normal. I have to go back to my retina surgeon for a 6 mo follow up for macular degeneration. When the insurance co will pay for that then I go back for cataract surgery. Not gonna be fun.

Partyboobs

Or topless may as well throw in bottomless also, ah what the hell

Its been known to happen from time to time ;)

here is a thing i don't understand, i own guns, but i dont misuse them in any way
/but i can only buy certain guns now and they have a limited ammo capacity

the problem isnt guns, the problem is gun crime and people who misuse guns
why not come down hard like thors hammer on those people and let the rest of society be free
i do agree with not letting certain people own guns, high risk people or people who have lost that right, but as far as im concerned free guns for all!

Guns are complicated - there is no denying US has by far the most amount of gun violence of any first world country. But fixing it is a whole different problem.

Canada has fairly high gun ownership but less violence. Its not zero though. We definitely have a lot of restrictions on the types of firearms you can have.

The thing lots of people forget too is the most likely person to die by a gun you own is yourself - just owning a gun means you are more likely to have a successful suicide.

Unca Walt

420club
Hey pop-rocks we all know that but it only takes that 1%, there we go back to that 1% again.
It's not ever gonna get any lower, half wits covers the 1%.
It like inventory 1 - 1/4" nut will put you into that 1% loss column.

Let's face it everyone should not be able to have a gun.
...or a book? ...or a pocketknife? ...or a sword?

I agree that there are people out there that should not have a gun. But the reason they should not have a gun is because they are poorly educated and poorly disciplined.

Just because Johnny cannot read... who's fault is that?

When I was in grade school, as we went to class through the hallways, we went in single-file along the wall. There was a dress code. No dungarees in any grade.

There was never an outburst in any classroom. Ever. And my school had a Rifle Team that competed with the other schools in the county.

So guess how firearms are treated by folks that started out getting the good break to have a genuine education... one that included firearms.

I brought my brand-new J.C. Higgins .22 Single Shot to school in 5th grade. My teacher used it as an example to the class of what you can do if you work and save your money for a goal. <-- TINS

So the bottom line is education has failed. Failure for the kids to be taught about firearms: something that the students are going to find everywhere in the world is now far worse than teaching blow jobs.

Don't blame those who don't know how to use a firearm properly. Blame the schools and parents.

Unca Walt

420club
Black powder cap and ball revolvers and Muzzle-Loaders are not federally condsidered firearms and can be shipped to your door without any ffl paperwork at all.
State laws vary so check yourself.
And Black Powder can be purchased at any gun store: No license in FL, but I had to get an explosives license in New Yawk for Black Powder. Fargin bastages.

Black powder shooting is fun.

jokerman

Premium user
I guess Unca Walt I should have more clarity with my intended humor. It was not intended to be taken seriously. I shall endeavor to bring more precision to my wording.

But being the age I am with all the health problems I have , I am not always on my game, nor do I suspect I always will. Sorry, if you found my words to be offensive, that was not the intention.
you silver tongued fox😊☝️

Magu🌈

When we were kids in high school a friend of mine accidentally discharged his 357 magnum in his bedroom. The bullet went through his bedroom wall, into the living room where his parents were quietly sitting and reading. The bullet went through a giant glass picture frame and shattered glass all over his Dad.

Wow, talk about an ass kickin'. LOL
Several years ago a young man was sitting in his mobile home that was parked in a trailer park. He was playing with a pistol and it went off, passed through the wall of his trailer and into the mobile home next door. It killed a 13 year old girl. 😞

OleReynard

I agree that there are people out there that should not have a gun. But the reason they should not have a gun is because they are poorly educated and poorly disciplined.

When I was in grade school, as we went to class through the hallways, we went in single-file along the wall. There was a dress code. No dungarees in any grade.

There was never an outburst in any classroom. Ever. And my school had a Rifle Team that competed with the other schools in the county.

So guess how firearms are treated by folks that started out getting the good break to have a genuine education... one that included firearms.

I brought my brand-new J.C. Higgins .22 Single Shot to school in 5th grade. My teacher used it as an example to the class of what you can do if you work and save your money for a goal. <-- TINS

So the bottom line is education has failed. Failure for the kids to be taught about firearms: something that the students are going to find everywhere in the world is now far worse than teaching blow jobs.

Don't blame those who don't know how to use a firearm properly. Blame the hey I agree and parents.
Hey I agree with ya, when I was 12 I used to walk thru a downtown of 5000 with my 22 rifle.
At least schools have advanced in some areas to Trapshooting leagues, it's a start.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

Don't blame those who don't know how to use a firearm properly. Blame the schools and parents.
Exactly. Where I grew up everybody had guns. Was used to get food. Funny thing nobody got shot! What happened...