What's new

Shiva Grows

Dime

NSSM 200

Henry Kissinger wrote a plan for Richard Nixon on population control. Pretty sick people.

shiva82

it has been wet and cold all week, so the farm should be fine in regards to watering . i will be going hiking today and then over to the farm later

the shivamobile is off the road again , and i can't get it fixed until the 18th .

not a great situation as i can't earn any wages without it .

luckily i have work i can start that is local next week

the sun is back out today for a few periods , and i will enjoy the extended days off work

strain_hunter

Have fun hiking.
Enjoy the day and I'll keep my fingers crossed that your car lasts a long time again after the repair.

I'm going to have a fasting day today to detoxify my body.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
it has been wet and cold all week, so the farm should be fine in regards to watering . i will be going hiking today and then over to the farm later

the shivamobile is off the road again , and i can't get it fixed until the 18th .

not a great situation as i can't earn any wages without it .

luckily i have work i can start that is local next week

the sun is back out today for a few periods , and i will enjoy the extended days off work
praise jah! 😍 :rasta:

shiva82

Have fun hiking.
Enjoy the day and I'll keep my fingers crossed that your car lasts a long time again after the repair.

I'm going to have a fasting day today to detoxify my body.
it is just a fix to keep it going for the moment . i'm saving for a replacement vehicle for now . and i want to go back to a japanese model if possible and if the price is right . we shall see

shiva82

today i'm smoking chem x lemon . orange peel pheno . not too potent and tastes good . not a keeper pheno , but enjoyable all the same

Attachments

• IMG_2091.JPG
    IMG_2091.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Latest posts