What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

And if they really want to be assholes about it, which 9 times out of 10.
They could bust you for reloading component, reloading machines.
Empties, powder, wads, primers, bullets anything gun related because you're not supposed to have a gun.
Even gun parts.

I suggest you read up on the laws they change without notice.
Just like conceal and carry know the laws before you go state hoping.
One thing I didn't know that they pulled on Hunter Biden was they could take penaltys clear back to the day he bought it.
Thought it was just possession but clear back to the day he bought it.

oldfogey8

IMG_3654.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I didn’t get one for that reason as well. Glad I didn’t since we are now legal.
Good point. I had a card for years. I dropped it a 4 years ago and still am turned down when I apply for a gun permit. On the questionnaire it asks if you use marijuana products .....if you say yes....you are out. if you lie and say no....Hunter Biden?

SubGirl

420club
Good point. I had a card for years. I dropped it a 4 years ago and still am turned down when I apply for a gun permit. On the questionnaire it asks if you use marijuana products .....if you say yes....you are out. if you lie and say no....Hunter Biden?
So when you apply for a card, the guns registered to you are at risk? I gotta say Id prolly lie…. I’m sure I have told that lie before on an application or two in my life…

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My round house kick ain’t what it use to be tho… prolly ain’t the only one on the thread that can say that.
Mine neither, if kindness fails, I suggest a knee break, a throat punch, or a double eye gouge before they have a chance to hurt you.

My biggest concern would be relying on martial arts in a gunfight, where it can be highly overrated.

Latest posts

Latest posts