What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Well it isn't always about worrying if you'll get busted. Some people may want to keep their hobby a secret so nobody gets the idea of trying to break in and harvest your plants for you.

It’s legal here, so I don’t worry about that jazz
Something to think about. In Colorado at any rate. If you have a gun, use it and it's not registered in your name...you should worry about that jazz...

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know if it's true but I've heard it said that if you could vent out of an exhaust pipe that went 32' up in the air you could do away with needing to use carbon filyers because by the time the odor reached anyone that might smell it, it would be so far down wind from the source that nobody would be able to tell where it came from.
I wouldn't count on it if it was super important because the reason the person that I previously described added the urinal cakes, was because I told him I could smell it walking by his house.

imiubu

Only 14 blocks today. City blocks are rather BIG though lol.
No clue how many steps as I don't have one of those
fancy steppa counters :)

Thought we went further than the other day but it must
just be an illusion due to taking one 8 blk straightaway
rather than zigga zagging about as we often do, to avoid
the direct sun.

Stopped off to eat several handfuls of blk raspberries
(my fave) at the neighbors around the way. Been
munching on them most of the last week. They're
near the end and if it doesn't rain too hard today...
there will still be a plenty ready for reaping tomorrow :)

Alrighty folks... gotta attend those aforementioned back burner chores.

peace ✌️

OleReynard

You can't if you live in Colorado
You can't in 99.9%.
Just like if you have an abuse record. No go

When I got popped they had to give mine back cuz of a little card that I used to hold.
They were handed to my dad all of them.

Still looking to see if record was expunged there were to be a bunch done away with.
Since there was no gun violence at time of apprehension Ill was to ex sponge a bunch so is Mn.

But under Federal law it's still a no no.

OleReynard

And if they really want to be assholes about it, which 9 times out of 10.
They could bust you for reloading component, reloading machines.
Empties, powder, wads, primers, bullets anything gun related because you're not supposed to have a gun.
Even gun parts.

I suggest you read up on the laws they change without notice.
Just like conceal and carry know the laws before you go state hoping.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
The vast majority of money given as aide to Ukraine goes to American weapons manufacturers to build the replacements we send to Ukraine from our stockpile.
and italian car makers it seems
/ive also heard stories, no pics of receipts that she like lux handbags

the us send the ukr old stockpiles of old military surplus as well, but i dont know how that count that in the aid numbers

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Success! Kief is processed. 32 grams......just finished cleaning up the mess.

IMG_20240702_112351127_HDR.jpg

oldfogey8

Ivan decided this morning that he needed to go out and do some hunting. I’ll let him out around 630 and he just kind of cruised around. This is a picture off of my back porch that I just took when I let Ivan in… I love the weather down here, but the heat can get oppressive. I heard we’re having some serious hurricanes coming our way this season, my yard has been in tatter multiple times but it always bounces back.
Looks like good hunting grounds for a dog.

Latest posts

Latest posts