The Original O'l Farts Club.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
July in the desert.....

Image11.jpg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Ivan decided this morning that he needed to go out and do some hunting. I’ll let him out around 630 and he just kind of cruised around. This is a picture off of my back porch that I just took when I let Ivan in… I love the weather down here, but the heat can get oppressive. I heard we’re having some serious hurricanes coming our way this season, my yard has been in tatter multiple times but it always bounces back.

Attachments

• IMG_2756.jpeg
    IMG_2756.jpeg
    6.5 MB · Views: 23

SubGirl

420club
Ivan decided this morning that he needed to go out and do some hunting. I’ll let him out around 630 and he just kind of cruised around. This is a picture off of my back porch that I just took when I let Ivan in… I love the weather down here, but the heat can get oppressive. I heard we’re having some serious hurricanes coming our way this season, my yard has been in tatter multiple times but it always bounces back.
That’s a beautiful view boo 🥰

Boleman

Yes I'm currently breaking the law and I use 2 fans and 2 carbon filters. I have an 8 incher and a 5 incher. The 5 scrubs the room and the 8 the grow space, that also pulls from the scrubbed room into the space and then vents into the loft.

I like to be careful and maybe overkill when it comes to smells. I do not want to get robbed or have the plod come knocking with their big door smashing key.

You can tell a grow around these parts when it's snowed and their roof is perfectly clean of it. :biglaugh:
I use centrifugal PC fans, they are cheap and if you place them well you get cold air in the bottom of the canopy and hot air out the top.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
That’s a beautiful view boo 🥰
Thanks Subbie… i’m blessed to have such a pretty home and the privacy that my landscaping has afforded me. I was fortunate 25 years ago where I had enough backbone and was dumb enough to do all this myself. Now I sit back and watch Ivan do his thing. Last night when we went to bed, he got the zoomies and I had to stand back because he was out of control…

SubGirl

420club
Thanks Subbie… i’m blessed to have such a pretty home and the privacy that my landscaping has afforded me. I was fortunate 25 years ago where I had enough backbone and was dumb enough to do all this myself. Now I sit back and watch Ivan do his thing. Last night when we went to bed, he got the zoomies and I had to stand back because he was out of control…
My Arlo gets a spirt of energy every night before bedtime.

Magu🌈

Man! These mushrooms are great !
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 19026406 View attachment 19026407

Double gorgeous here starting at 53F and predicted to reach 76F.

Our kitchen drain is finally repaired and the front walk replacement contractor due this morning. The break in the drain was at a 45-degree fitting where it slopped down to the main sewer line and was broken by a tree root. $6K and change for the drain line and another $3K plus change for the walkway replacement.

My son is 55 years old today!
He is my age. 🤪 🌈

Goldhedge

The vast majority of money given as aide to Ukraine goes to American weapons manufacturers to build the replacements we send to Ukraine from our stockpile.
That's right! AND don't you forget it!

🚨🤣🇺🇦Zelensky's wife Olena just spent 4.5 million euros of your tax payer money on a brand new Bugatti Turbillon (1 out of 250) in France.

💰An employee of the Bugatti dealership in Paris by the name of Jacques Bertin revealed that the Zelensky's made this purchase whilst visiting Paris on the 7th of June 2024.

Source:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran

🚨🤣🇺🇦Zelensky's wife Olena just spent 4.5 million euros of your tax payer money on a brand new Bugatti Turbillon (1 out of 250) in France.

💰An employee of the Bugatti dealership in Paris by the name of Jacques Bertin revealed that the Zelensky's made this purchase whilst visiting Paris on the 7th of June 2024.

Source:
Hmmmm

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Source:
Who do we believe???