What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

420club
Sounds like a hoot! Do I take it that some humans didn't share your sense of humor or that the readers picked at each other?
Some didn’t like the dogs point of view (how every question was answered). It was ment to be funny but some took it to the next level. I also sold doggie treats which I made and listed all of the ingredients and some would argue that even meat was bad for dogs. I would tell them that the ingredients were listed so that if your dog could not have them, don’t buy them. I think I got tired of defending them and my dog Rambeau’s opinion on the
”why does my dog like to shit in the ocean” question Which was my last newsletter and when Rambeau retired.

SubGirl

420club
Good morning just got done with my three mile morning walk well almost I have like a mile to go I have a little bit of ground flower and I have some kief from yesterday I bought a gram of Keith yesterday it's not that great it's like 26% THC it's actually like s*** not much going on
Do you bring a scope or loupe to the store when you buy flower?

imiubu

Not necessarily. They are frequently used in legal areas because of how aromatic they become.
I typed out that question then got distracted b4 hitting reply.
Came back w/ a cup of hot java and ooops... hit reply then
went on to read the new comments.

I was only curious as I've been low (low) tech since I began
and have never used any kind of filter.

Also, only began growing here after our State went medical
but I was the nursery only, so to speak.
Then I transported plants to another location for flowering as
I was too nervous still to flower here in the heart of Downtown.
6 Seasons now I've been flowering here and I just don't care
anymore if anyone smells it. We now have 'recreational' use/ grow so,
I am a bit more relaxed I suppose.

As others have noted, a walk around my area lets me know
just who is growing :)

Young folks downstairs were interested to see how different
my apt. is from theirs so... I said yeah, come on up. Not thinking
ahead much, I forgot the back bedroom/ grow area door was
open... oops. I do have a 6ft. tall tri fold room separator along
side of the doorway to kind block the view. I still had those
over grown plants in there though, that the partition didn't
hide. Oh boy.
Well... I said, I guess you should know since you live in the
same house. He simply said... "It's legal here, right?".
Yep. That was the end of that.

She is from Mexico and he escaped Cuba. Both have been
here for just over 2 years. Pretty sure they would be the last
people to call the po po. 26yrs old and for them, weed just
isn't a big deal, it just is a non concern.
Not like when we were young and paranoid.

My LL also knows I grow. He has no issue so...
I suppose as I said ^^ I may be more relaxed about
the odor than some.

oldfogey8

Some didn’t like the dogs point of view (how every question was answered). It was ment to be funny but some took it to the next level. I also sold doggie treats which I made and listed all of the ingredients and some would argue that even meat was bad for dogs. I would tell them that the ingredients were listed so that if your dog could not have them, don’t buy them. I think I got tired of defending them and my dog Rambeau’s opinion on the
”why does my dog like to shit in the ocean” question Which was my last newsletter and when Rambeau retired.
Trolls are everywhere. Sometimes I am a troll though so there is that. I don’t try to wreck anyone’s fun though. The ‘meat was bad for dogs’ opinion would have raised up my trolling hackles for sure. That is just dumb.

SubGirl

420club
In my grow room I was involved in I installed a new 5 section oil burner to replace the old one ,piped all the rooms exhaust thru a breach in the chimney and put a draft inducer which came on with the boiler.
The chimney did a good job filtering the smell
I have a tent in my utility room which I vent out a window but the chimney vent is also in that room. I’ve often wondered if I could vent thru that vent.

SubGirl

420club
Trolls are everywhere. Sometimes I am a troll though so there is that. I don’t try to wreck anyone’s fun though. The ‘meat was bad for dogs’ opinion would have raised up my trolling hackles for sure. That is just dumb.
My treats were really cute and delicious too according to my testers Rambeau and Sandy. I had about 10 different kinds shaped large and small. I donated a lot of them to the local shelters and once to the dogs of 9/11 in NY as I just did it for fun. Didn’t want to argue the fact that meat was not bad for dogs so I found a new hobby. This was about 30 years ago when social media was just getting started.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Reading comments about using scrubbers to control garden smells
has me wondering... are the folks who use the scrubbers in 'illegal'
areas?
Yes I'm currently breaking the law and I use 2 fans and 2 carbon filters. I have an 8 incher and a 5 incher. The 5 scrubs the room and the 8 the grow space, that also pulls from the scrubbed room into the space and then vents into the loft.

I like to be careful and maybe overkill when it comes to smells. I do not want to get robbed or have the plod come knocking with their big door smashing key.

You can tell a grow around these parts when it's snowed and their roof is perfectly clean of it. :biglaugh:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My treats were really cute and delicious too according to my testers Rambeau and Sandy. I had about 10 different kinds shaped large and small. I donated a lot of them to the local shelters and once to the dogs of 9/11 in NY as I just did it for fun. Didn’t want to argue the fact that meat was not bad for dogs so I found a new hobby. This was about 30 years ago when social media was just getting started.
As Will Rogers noted, some people are damn sure of things that ain't so!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Do they have a return policy before you leave the store?
do you ever scope it when you get home?
I actually don't have a scope. I just go by the THC level on the sticker. However, I hear that they are exaggerated up to 10%thc. Not sure what the deal is. I know here in Massachusetts they have to start weighing WET and not dry. Doobz. Have a good day everyone! 🎂🚀💨🎼🔥💐🎉🪖

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
448109433_435990909214271_1105045563460109289_n.jpg

SubGirl

420club
I actually don't have a scope. I just go by the THC level on the sticker. However, I hear that they are exaggerated up to 10%thc. Not sure what the deal is. I know here in Massachusetts they have to start weighing WET and not dry. Doobz. Have a good day everyone! 🎂🚀💨🎼🔥💐🎉🪖
I’ve heard they sometimes wash the buds of kief, dry it out. then sell the leftovers as flower. Some take their scope to look for trichomes prior to buying. I’ve never been into a shop that sells real weed. They sell stuff that looks real in the smoke shop where I buy cigs but I’m not sure what it is as selling weed OTC is not legal here.

you should get a scope. They are cheap. They even make one that fits over your phone you can use with your camera option.

Latest posts

Latest posts