What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

I can't believe this.....every fargin year I promise myself I am gonna slow down for the summer. I need to spend more time outside......every year the same thing happens.....for one reason or another i get myself into this.....

View attachment 19026124
Don't feel bad, I've resolved to put a few in myself.
Just having helluva time figuring out what?

What's the size of that tent you have here, are you running 2 lights or 1 with a mover?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Done at the gym, waiting for another blood draw and a piss sample…got the call this morning, the local lab I use closed down so I am at another lab as a walk in..:I’m guessing I’ll be here a while…I just had blood and piss taken last week…why the hell can’t they use that one…once you get on the medical train you’re theirs…fuggem…😤

oldmaninbc

Hello and a good morning OF and to those who aspire to be old.

Just remember these few simple facts, hardly anyone likes old people, your a burden to society. If you run out of money before your demise your children will abandon you and even your furry friends will reconsider living arrangements, you will be asked to move out.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Morning Walt!
He's always hanging around by the cookery books for some strange reason.
No interest in Plato or Voltaire, but he sometimes sniffs out a Cat in the Hat book or one of my Charlie Brown collection.
He likes me reading a bit of Spike Milligan to him too. :biglaugh:
Good morning or good moaning to all - dependant on where ya heads at when you awake ⏰️ -

Took my 16 year old daughter with me to the gym/health club this AM - first proper workout since 14th April for me (day before open heart surgery) - and it all went swimmingly - me and Sulu walked a mile or more to get to the club - mostly along the river - and trained together - my strength is marginally down since April - but was invigorated by pumping up all muscle groups with weights and bodyweight once again - after lots of stretching - ended up doing an hour in the gym and an hour in the pool - with a nice walk home - chatting away with my daughter - who has finished all her GCSE exams now - so doesn't have to go back to school till early September - when she will start studying for her 'A Levels' in the 6th form - and will accompany me to the gym every other day - making sure that she gets plenty of exercise thru the summer -
@BumSplodgeBrownPants

- thanks Splodgy for the book - it arrived today via Royal Mail - and will get to reading it soon
☀️

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Done at the gym, waiting for another blood draw and a piss sample…got the call this morning, the local lab I use closed down so I am at another lab as a walk in..:I’m guessing I’ll be here a while…I just had blood and piss taken last week…why the hell can’t they use that one…once you get on the medical train you’re theirs…fuggem…😤
Understand....lately I feel like a pin cushion myself.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I can't believe this.....every fargin year I promise myself I am gonna slow down for the summer. I need to spend more time outside......every year the same thing happens.....for one reason or another i get myself into this.....

View attachment 19026124

Full perpetual grow going. 3 sets of two all finishing at different times. How do I let this happen. I guess I just can't help it.
Do those scrubber things really help with smell? I could get an LED. Can use the whole closet so don't need a tent.
Great grow pute

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Do those scrubber things really help with smell? I could get an LED. Can use the whole closet so don't need a tent.
Great grow pute
Two carbon filters 6 x 24. They do a good job. I have one inside the tent and a scrubber outside. But if I have 6 finishing at the same time it does get pungent down here. I have everything vented outside and if you stand by the vent....well nothing is perfect. The upstairs is pretty odor free.

SubGirl

420club
I have my inside tent venting to the same room with the filter Installed inside. I only get smell when I open the tent. I contemplated cutting a whole in the roof, venting outside the window but someone suggested it and it worked. Now when you open the tent in full flower, that’s another story…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I have my inside tent venting to the same room with the filter Installed inside. I only get smell when I open the tent. I contemplated cutting a whole in the roof, venting outside the window but someone suggested it and it worked. Now when you open the tent in full flower, that’s another story…
The only time Mrs Pute complains about the smell is while trimming and the heat or a/c pops on. I trim close to he furnace/ac and it sucks the smell upstairs while the blower is running.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
On another note I will no longer be able to use HPS lights. They have discontinued them. I heard this was coming and it now has. I have searched and I can't find them anywhere.

Gonna have to switch to LED's when the current light wear out. That will be next winter. Will also have to purchase some kind of heating system. I relied on the HPS to help heat the tent in the winter months.

I know nothing about LED's. I have ran the same setup going on two decades and I am stuck on my ways......