What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

I have been there. Much of the city is below sea level......dykes hold back the water.

quint-jaws.gif
Take alot of Dykes to be able to do that.
Lots of fingers in the Dykes I guess.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Good morning Boo :)
Good morning, young lady,.. I was awoken this morning by the scream of my gate alarm. The Amazon Driver made the delivery, but I didn’t get my rooting trays, but I did get my Calmag so basically I still can’t make any cuts until the second delivery arrives… the driver is lucky that the dogs weren’t out. He made it down to 700 foot driveway and then the side of the walk around the back of the house and put my package there. That’s where the dogs usually lay in the morning, and if he would’ve poked his head around the corner of the house, they would’ve been hell to pay.

SubGirl

420club
Morning folks :)

Cool, damp and drizzly here through the night and looks to continue on today.

Well, perhaps (hopefully) that will hinder the idiots lighting off the boomers 5 houses down the way.
I don't mind sparking off the pretties but those effing big bangers are simply rude towards the neighbors...
at least IMO.

It became necessary to get the quilted pillow case out for poor little Scoots
as she became terrified. Got her inside, zipped her in and rocked her on
my lap til they finally stopped their abusive behavior towards the neighborhood :(
They doing fireworks already? My neighbors do them but only at 9:00 pm ish on the actual holiday. My dogs hate them and so do I. He has some that are very loud.

SubGirl

420club
Good morning, young lady,.. I was awoken this morning by the scream of my gate alarm. The Amazon Driver made the delivery, but I didn’t get my rooting trays, but I did get my Calmag so basically I still can’t make any cuts until the second delivery arrives… the driver is lucky that the dogs weren’t out. He made it down to 700 foot driveway and then the side of the walk around the back of the house and put my package there. That’s where the dogs usually lay in the morning, and if he would’ve poked his head around the corner of the house, they would’ve been hell to pay.
Maybe need to put a little sign on that gate…

imiubu

Unfortunately, as much as I'd love to be sunshine and lollipops all the time,
it's not %100 sustainable.
I find myself quite disappointed w/ the human race (collectively) today.
Has me feeling sour over all.

So... I'll not spread my dourness around to possibly negatively affect the lovely folks of TOOFC.
Instead... I'll find a productive/ fun way in which to "let off steam".
Dancing w/ Miss Scooter most likely will be my first choice :)

Hope y'all have a lovely day :wave:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Maybe that's why you didn't get your rooting tray....scared the bejesus out of the driver....

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I have quite a few boomers myself. They are quarter sticks of dynamite and they are extremely loud and send the shockwave forever… the guy that threatened Ivan will know about these fireworks later on the fourth. When he threatened Ivan, he declared war as far as I’m concerned…
I had a guy in the neighbourhood threaten "something untoward" may happen to my dog if he didn't stop barking. Funny thing is, my dog is quiet as a mouse until he comes moaning about stuff over the fence.

Well, I had to then apologise to all my neighbours for the amount of fucks that came out of my mouth in the next minute or two after he said that. He's not complained since I made it quite clear if my dog even has a bad tummy, I'll be kicking his door in late one night and removing his eyeballs.
:dance013:

OleReynard

Unfortunately, as much as I'd love to be sunshine and lollipops all the time,
it's not %100 sustainable.
I find myself quite disappointed w/ the human race (collectively) today.
Has me feeling sour over all.

So... I'll not spread my dourness around to possibly negatively affect the lovely folks of TOOFC.
Instead... I'll find a productive/ fun way in which to "let off steam".
Dancing w/ Miss Scooter most likely will be my first choice :)

Hope y'all have a lovely day :wave:
Wow thru all that, what's buggin?