The Original O'l Farts Club.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I guess there wasn't enough support.
it sucks man, especially here in california
i dont know if youve ever had a fish taco
https://ktla.com/news/california/rubios-restaurant-closures/

i cant remember the other spot that just recently closed, but there is a surge in these chains pulling out of california

Partyboobs

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello.jpg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I mean is hooters even anything special anymore? I feel like servers with low cut shirts are at every bar now haha
My friend dying of brain cancer wanted to try Hooters, shortly after they opened in the old Waddles Pancake House here in Portland. What was different than a waitress or bar maid with cleavage, was that the young amply endowed girls came out scantily dressed and spent time talking to the customers, besides taking our orders and bringing us our food.

Ours was super friendly and while scantily dressed, wholesome and allegedly working her way through college. Just exactly the sort of young girl that old farts feel protective of and are inclined to overtip..............

We had a good time but as I recall, the food was nothing special, and the prices were high. They have since gone out of business.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I've never been to one but any business shutting down due to inflation sucks.
thats the thing, they had a schtick and it sold pub food
plus they employed a lot of people from the front end hooter girls to the guys who worked in the back or the restaurant the making food and doing dishes
and lets not forget about the distributors who provided them with all the food? or the guys who drove the trucks
i hope things turn for the better just for the average person, but the dollar just dosent go as far as it used to

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
My friend dying of brain cancer wanted to try Hooters, shortly after they opened in the old Waddles Pancake House here in Portland. What was different than a waitress or bar maid with cleavage, was that the young amply endowed girls came out scantily dressed and spent time talking to the customers, besides taking our orders and bringing us our food.

Ours was super friendly and while scantily dressed, wholesome and allegedly working her way through college. Just exactly the sort of young girl that old farts feel protective of and are inclined to overtip..............

We had a good time but as I recall, the food was nothing special, and the prices were high. They have since gone out of business.
selling the experience, thats what its all about
and if i tip an extra $5, hey everyone is happy

plus i hear they had good wings

Partyboobs

I get the working the way through college - been there

And like I am not happy they are struggling. I just think they needed to adapt in some way.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I get the working the way through college - been there

And like I am not happy they are struggling. I just think they needed to adapt in some way.
they closed, there comes a point where you stop throwing good money after bad
but they had a decent business model and lots of brand, but there is no adapting at some point
it just the economy is hitting a lot of sectors hard

maybe there will always be that last hooters someplace, but ive seen a lot of good places leave california
anyone remember fudruckers?!
they made hamburgers, but you got to dress them yourself from a condiments bar
that place was awesome
gone

Partyboobs

they closed, there comes a point where you stop throwing good money after bad
but they had a decent business model and lots of brand, but there is no adapting at some point
it just the economy is hitting a lot of sectors hard

maybe there will always be that last hooters someplace, but ive seen a lot of good places leave california
anyone remember fudruckers?!
they made hamburgers, but you got to dress them yourself from a condiments bar
that place was awesome
gone

There is still a fuddruckers where I live haha

Latest posts

Latest posts