What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I would like to be that guy on Star Trek who said, "I am Brahms. And, Da Vinci. And a thousand others...."

Requiem for Methuselah - Star Trek: The Original Series (Season 3, Episode 19)

Image1.jpg

oldmaninbc

Agree. I have lived a long time and don't need a do over. Especially watching the growing challenges the country and world has going forward.
The other day on the news they were talking about moving nuclear bombs around. I don't know what kind of world they think they are going to be living in. I guess they think their fancy bunkers will keep them safe.

Repopulating the world with the same kind of people who destroyed it. The irony in that is priceless.

SubGirl

420club
I stopped at the market and bought hummus, 2 sausages at $1 each, and an orange pepper. I'm going to chop the pepper and enjoy that with hummus, then cook up the 2 sausages in the air fryer. Any idea what to do with the box of linguine? No butter, no tomato sauce here. Need my Cant Believe it's Not Butter spray now that I think about it. Should I skip the pasta? The AC in here is great.
Toss the pasta in what’s left in your air fryer after cooking that sausage.

oldmaninbc

Maybe try a different brand of olive oil. Some are quite strong
I've tried different brands, I just can't seem to find any olive oil that I can appreciate. Good thing, my wife does not like it either.
Just like cilantro, I like the Tex-Mex food my spouse from Texas got me into but cilantro, makes me want to gag.

It's that subjective thing. Grapeseed oil is works well for us, the flavor isn't strong, it can take reasonably high heat and is suppose to be healthy.

SubGirl

420club
I've tried different brands, I just can't seem to find any olive oil that I can appreciate. Good thing, my wife does not like it either.
Just like cilantro, I like the Tex-Mex food my spouse from Texas got me into but cilantro, makes me want to gag.

It's that subjective thing. Grapeseed oil is works well for us, the flavor isn't strong, it can take reasonably high heat and is suppose to be healthy.
I’m with ya on cilantro. It smells like BO to me and they load it on everything at the Mexican places. I alway ask for no extra cilantro

I don’t like strong olive oil either but found this one I do like
IMG_2829.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts