What's new

Zamaldelica

Sirmola

Girls are doing fine. Thx for asking. They both smell very tropical but there is something different. First one smell more tropical, if I remember right something similar with a5 killer haze I grow last year. Malawi genetics? Second one what is more advanced smell more fruit. It gives me Joker smile. They both same age, get same nutrients. They different and that is something what I really like a lot. My plan is with more advanced one, I start two weeks flush and maybe cut it in 2-3 weeks. Another one gets more nutrients.
IMG_20240528_173100.jpg
IMG_20240528_173050.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you are finding appealing fruity terpenes from your 2 females @Sirmola :)
The upper colas in your first need indeed 2 weeks more, the lower bud in the second pic looks done.

Theorganicguy

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Girls are doing fine. Thx for asking. They both smell very tropical but there is something different. First one smell more tropical, if I remember right something similar with a5 killer haze I grow last year. Malawi genetics? Second one what is more advanced smell more fruit. It gives me Joker smile. They both same age, get same nutrients. They different and that is something what I really like a lot. My plan is with more advanced one, I start two weeks flush and maybe cut it in 2-3 weeks. Another one gets more nutrients.
View attachment 19009752 View attachment 19009754

Hi @Sirmola, thanks for the update. The more compact, shorter-flowering fruity expressions lean towards our Zamal-dominant Zamaldelica elite mother, while the taller/longer-flowering expressions (which are usually sweet and fruity as well) tend more towards Malawi/Thai (Golden Tiger) in shape and flowering times.👍

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
testing fem round i hope for some good herb
Smoking last outdoor zenith :)
Plus some seeds, homemade auto fems 3rd gen 😃
View attachment 19015304

testing fem round i hope for some good herb
Smoking last outdoor zenith :)
Plus some seeds, homemade auto fems 3rd gen 😃
View attachment 19015304

Glad you felt motivated to try Zamaldelica fem for this outdoor season @spoores :D
Hope you enjoyed your Zenith harvest. Their personalities, terpenes, and effects are quite different from each other, despite Zamaldelica elite being the mother of Zenith.

@MrHamilton and @Theorganicguy, all the best with your single Zamaldelica fem grow! :smoke:

goingrey

How about helping us understanding your stream of consciousness? What if I liked Zamal?
"Zamal" in North-African Arabic dialect, and especially in Morocco, means FAG or FAGGOT. It comes from the Arabic word "Zamil" that means friend or colleague. (Urban Dictionary)

Common Sense

My Zamaldelica will be next to harvest, the New Caledonia and the Super Congo are going to take much longer. But of course not finished, yet.
Aroma is insanely sweet and sticky. the orange, fruity aspect seems to change into a more fuely type, maybe it's just the intensity.
I was away for two weeks and my adult daughter was so kind to refil the reservoir of my Blumats. Everything survived, but I had to remove one branch of the Zamaldelica because of mold in one spot. The top of the branch was okay, and very early samples of it were very promising.
Spread her out a litte more now and improved the ventilation. Weather has been extremely humid this year. She grew very compact with suprisingly little stretch and dense, thick buds.
I have two clones from this plant which also survived the holiday :greenstars:
Z42(90) (1 von 5).jpg Z42(90) (2 von 5).jpg Z42(90) (3 von 5).jpg Z42(90) (4 von 5).jpg Z42(90) (5 von 5).jpg

Common Sense

LOL, was just caught by the similarity of the last picture in the post above with the main one in the ace catalogue. No doubts about the genetics here. My original fem seed pack is labelled 01/03/18
:canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts