What's new

Timj

Looking good Jay. Here are a few of mine Cherokee Purple and Early Girl.
CherokeePurple.jpg
That is cottonwood seed and fluff on the leaves.
EarlyGirl.jpg

jayr1787

Looking good Jay. Here are a few of mine Cherokee Purple and Early Girl. View attachment 19021199 That is cottonwood seed and fluff on the leaves. View attachment 19021200
Yeah yours are way further lol. I wish we had warmer weather early on my house inside looks like a greenhouse In the spring. I got seeds I popped June 1st of some black beauties they are almost a foot tall now. The beefsteak I started early may indoors. I also have a Brandy wine, a Berkeley pink tie-dye, and Cherokee purples as well. And a couple random cherry tomatoes. Beefsteak are seeds I harvested from a tomato in 2017 I grew.

Timj

Yeah yours are way further lol. I wish we had warmer weather early on my house inside looks like a greenhouse In the spring. I got seeds I popped June 1st of some black beauties they are almost a foot tall now. The beefsteak I started early may indoors. I also have a Brandy wine, a Berkeley pink tie-dye, and Cherokee purples as well. And a couple random cherry tomatoes. Beefsteak are seeds I harvested from a tomato in 2017 I grew.
I think I started my tomatoes about the end of April inside. Then they went into the greenhouse about May. I also have Brandywine tomatoes growing and another 6 varieties.

Timj

What kind of covering did you use Tim? I could easily build one out of pressure treated wood then wrap it myself
I am lucky enough to get free greenhouse plastic. It's heavier at 6 mils than the cheap stuff from the big box stores and it has a UV resistant coating on the outside surface. I framed my walls 6' and my peak at 8 feet. It works well for everything except photo period plants.

jayr1787

Some folks have good luck topping autos, I never have got a yield after topping like you would photos. I suppose you could do a side by side with the same strain and test which strain does best. But personally I just send them no interrupting the growth process.

jayr1787

Chopped my first green pepper of the year. Broccoli starting to finish up finally. Rained this morning here.

Attachments

• 20240627_104933.jpg
    20240627_104933.jpg
    967.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 20240627_104923.jpg
    20240627_104923.jpg
    805.2 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Latest posts