What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

imiubu

I got screws loose and a few dollars short. When I saw DB’s post, I reading as I’m scrolling and I see the shirt before I read the last sentence and I thought “this mfer sweatin bbq sauce, he must be a big boy too” I dont know why I wake up on this bullshit.

But with that being said, I have several shirts like that, they seem to stain so easy these days. I really dont know what it is. For as much as they charge for big and tall clothes they should be spraying something on their for stain resistance. We in big and tall, they know we are eating and the stomach is leading the way.
Same problem w/ big boobies :D

Wore a white top yesterday and have no clue WTH spotted it up.
Not like I ate anything, sigh.

I just purchase several white shirts of the style I like and when
they get too the point the stains won't come out... they become
cleaning rags.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
That thing does look a little tempting…

they are ok in a pinch , we used 3 of them to clean up 30-40 pounds with a two person operation

but yeah , they beat the hell out of the buds and those silicone fingers get all gummed up , a lot of trichomes are lost in the process

and we still had to do a final quick hand trim on them before sending to market , bag appeal is not all that great..,

we sprayed the fingers with Pam which helped reduce the sticky buildup…

there are a lot better choices for commercial operations but a lot more expensive too

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I got screws loose and a few dollars short. When I saw DB’s post, I reading as I’m scrolling and I see the shirt before I read the last sentence and I thought “this mfer sweatin bbq sauce, he must be a big boy too” I dont know why I wake up on this bullshit.

But with that being said, I have several shirts like that, they seem to stain so easy these days. I really dont know what it is. For as much as they charge for big and tall clothes they should be spraying something on their for stain resistance. We in big and tall, they know we are eating and the stomach is leading the way.
Simple explanation...drank to much coffee before walking....kinda like sweating bullets.....coffee in this case.

Digger102

Veteran
It doesn’t look bad I saw some boo did once using it. Sure looks a lot less boring.
They work better than a lot of people think and don’t knock all the trichs off like some “purist” would want you to believe. But you don’t know until you try one. We used it (not that specific one, but a bowl trimmer) at the hemp farm, thats where my mind was changed.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
They work better than a lot of people think and don’t knock all the trichs off like some “purist” would want you to believe. But you don’t know until you try one. We used it (not that specific one, but a bowl trimmer) at the hemp farm, thats where my mind was changed.

I am not a “purist” by any stretch of the imagination

but yeah , in my experience they did knock the hell out of the trichomes and gummed up
the silicone fingers pretty good..

but yeah , with just one of those bowls a single person could knock down 5 or more pounds real quick

Digger102

Veteran
I was talking to Lesso earlier today, he was asking me if I wanted to use his bud trimming machine next week when I do my harvest. I told him there was a pretty good chance of it due to the volume of flowers that I have. An hour later, he sends me this picture and tells me it should be at my doorstep within a week. You meet the nicest people online when you have a community like we do View attachment 19019264
I suggest using this on dry bud. You dont want all that water coming out of the leaves gumming shit up. Whole plant hang dry if you can, 10-14 days, use your environment controls to do this. When its dry you can strip most of the leaves by hand, fan leaves in compost pile, sugar leaves in the bucket of ice for hash, then put the dry buds in the merry go round, for as few rotations as possible. Don’t expect a hand manicured look, but be objective and stop when it’s good enough and you can preserve a lot of frost on the bud.

OleReynard

Same problem w/ big boobies :D

Wore a white top yesterday and have no clue WTH spotted it up.
Not like I ate anything, sigh.

I just purchase several white shirts of the style I like and when
they get too the point the stains won't come out... they become
cleaning rags.
Like me some big boobies are you sure your handle ain't Partyboobs.
There's a gal on here known as that

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I am not a “purist” by any stretch of the imagination

but yeah , in my experience they did knock the hell out of the trichomes and gummed up
the silicone fingers pretty good..

but yeah , with just one of those bowls a single person could knock down 5 or more pounds real quick
I deal in ounces... surgical gloves, dry trim with fly tying scissors.

Latest posts

Latest posts