What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
I use that machine one time with wet buds and I just don’t see that there’s any better method to be trimming my plants… You have to use common sense when you throw your buds into a machine, but if you’re gentle, they look just as good as hand trim buds
That looks like a good present for @Putembk to give hisself.

He's allus gripin' about fingers falling off... This would be worth a fargin try.

Wonder what they cost? I have no idea of how to look the thing up, because I dunno what it is called.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Double gorgeous here today, starting at 60F and predicted to reach 84F.

Gym this morning first thing and then to Fernhill dog park while the housekeepers do their thang!

Vendor due at 1300 to give me my final front walkway bid.

Unca Walt

420club
Sadly it sounds like things are ramping up in Washington. There is a bill in congress that aims to automatically sign our young people up for selective service. Seems to me we could have used the $200 billion we sent to the Ukrainian laundromat over the last couple of years to help the Vets Fucked by Washington as well as many other govt failure programs. Is that too political? I am blaming the whole Blob not a particular party…
This is news, not politics: Every illegal alien in NY gets a stipend from the gummint that is twenty times larger than I get for being a dinged helmet vet.

I am not asking for more. Nope. I am just asking for balance: Who served America as a volunteer? Who crossed a border for a free ride? This situation just ain't right from my Boy Scout POV.

Unca Walt

420club
Aging seems to tone us down, I don't like high potency cannabis any longer. The effects that relax my body, centre my thinking and just generally have an euphoric feeling are what matters to me.

I probably won't do any mushrooms again until my days on this planet are over. Then I hope there is time to take a moderate dose to prepare me for departing.
This innocent ancient has never even seen a shroom. Wouldn't know what to do with it if I did. <-- TINS

oldfogey8

I found growing shrooms was very exciting. Every stage of the process was interesting and I learned so much of their benefits along the way.
As you know, I find it frustrating. Contamination has been a big problem for me. Sometimes during colonization. Sometimes during fruiting, I’d guess I have a 20% success rate. Could be my home has airborne mold spores as we had a tree split our roof years ago and rain poured down thru the attic and into the walls eventually flooding the basement. So to eliminate contamination, I likely need to set up a clean room in my home and that is not in the cards for me. I live vicariously thru your grows.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Morning :wave:

Been looking for mushies popping out of the cow pies. Only seen a few this year. Been dry as they like the humidity.. They also add anti fungal to the feed now days.. That keeps people from wandering the fields around here.

Don't have time to grow them. It's allot of work.

Guess I need to beg for some.... I need a reset.

OleReynard

Supposed to be a dry day here today and pick back up again tomorrow. Then rain again most of next week.

They took my neighbor to the hospital last night, hospice coming in today.
He's got throat cancer from cigs they gave him 2 months without chemo.
Severe headaches and dehydrated.

Leave Saturday for a trip to hell.
My mom is not in the best of health and neither is her dad, strange same goings on .
It'll be nice to see everyone but I already can't wait to leave. 90 plus degrees with dam near matching humidity.

Found out last night 12 of my old classmates from 79 have passed.
going up one day next week heard from an old friend thati aint seen in 50 years this will be interesting.

Well taking Tag out for a walk will see how my back feels, tomorrow PE again.
Therapy is making the back shoulders and neck feel better.
Just hate the idea of putting PE into my lifestyle regiment.
Have lifted all my life thought I was done but now something else I have to do to maintain some sort of painless life.

Fuck and it goes on
And on
And on
And on
And on
And on
And on
I'm sure you get my drift