What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

I did some mushrooms yesterday and I forgot that I did them. Obviously, I needed to take more, but my subconscious will not let me eat them to trip… I enjoy a good mushroom buzz, but my days of tripping balls is way over…
Aging seems to tone us down, I don't like high potency cannabis any longer. The effects that relax my body, centre my thinking and just generally have an euphoric feeling are what matters to me.

I probably won't do any mushrooms again until my days on this planet are over. Then I hope there is time to take a moderate dose to prepare me for departing.

Dime

When you love them they pay you back.

Attachments

• 20200929_182436.jpg
    20200929_182436.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 29

Dime

Aging seems to tone us down, I don't like high potency cannabis any longer. The effects that relax my body, centre my thinking and just generally have an euphoric feeling are what matters to me.

I probably won't do any mushrooms again until my days on this planet are over. Then I hope there is time to take a moderate dose to prepare me for departing.
I bought an oz of them last year and haven't touched them. I did put them in the freezer but haven't found a situation where I feel like it.

SubGirl

420club

I think I will take a moderate dose to prepare me for a good night. I’m not into a heavy trip like boo either but a nice moderate just to the edge of giggleville is where I’m gonna take it. 🤪

oldfogey8

I did some mushrooms yesterday and I forgot that I did them. Obviously, I needed to take more, but my subconscious will not let me eat them to trip… I enjoy a good mushroom buzz, but my days of tripping balls is way over…
Re-started the Stamets Protocol this week. It is supposed to help with nerve regeneration. It is a microdose of psilocybin, a half a gram of Lions Mane mycelium and 50 mg of Niacin. 4 days on, 3 days off for a month. Take a couple weeks off and repeat.I know for me, it improves my mood. I’ve been a grouchy fk lately and needed to reset. Last time I tried it, I was able to feel my feet better. The feeling was a bit painful and burning but it beats the hell out of numbness weirdly. I was walking around with a thorn in my foot for a while and didn’t realize it until it hot a bit infected. Stepped on a sharp cut forsythia stem today and felt it. Not much but it is a start.

SubGirl

420club
That sound good to me Sub, enough to engage the brain but not enough to put it into a tizzy.
I’ve never actually had a bad trip and never did enough to be uncomfortable. I was too scared to try them when I was younger but was influenced by a few of my friends here to grow some and try them. I’ve grown them a few times in the last couple years and keep a jar around to partake in now and then.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I think I will take a moderate dose to prepare me for a good night. I’m not into a heavy trip like boo either but a nice moderate just to the edge of giggleville is where I’m gonna take it. 🤪

I get to the edge of weirdville , no giggles , a little edgy nervosa oh boy I hope this is the peak kinda dose

otherwise , a micro dose like Brother Boo said , ya forgot ya took some

it is what happens in the subconscious when one micro doses , good for humans helps
keep one on the sunny side of life

oldmaninbc

I’ve never actually had a bad trip and never did enough to be uncomfortable. I was too scared to try them when I was younger but was influenced by a few of my friends here to grow some and try them. I’ve grown them a few times in the last couple years and keep a jar around to partake in now and then.
I've picked wild Psilocybe mushrooms here in BC. There are several different kinds, some stronger than others.

I use to like to pick on a small island in the Fraser River, Barnston Island. They were abundant and easy to get to.