What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
This guy is living beyond a normal life. Spoiled and pampered. It WILL be hard when the day comes. Especially for Blondy but she has told me she wont take it to hard. Yal rite...
I told her from day 1. He IS DINNER. That's why his name is Ribeye.

View attachment 19016794

Everything but the moo's and farts.... I want the tung and heart. 🤤

Look at the shitter on this critter.

View attachment 19016795
Don't kill em man bring him to a sanctuary ❤️

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of the tenants had a clogged drain, which I snaked and recovered three Tampax pads wrapped around the snake, after which it drained.

During the drain work I found out that two of the porcelain light fixtures in the basement were broken, as was the GFC for the washer and dryer. I picked up the parts and installed them this morning, only to find that the drain was clogged again.

I snaked it again and again found three Tampax pads wrapped around the snake. The tenant says he can’t imagine how they got there. I asked if his wife or teenage daughter used Tampax and she said they did, but they knew better than flush them, so it must be one of his daughter’s friends……………….

I told him I would leave in his hands to resolve………..

oldmaninbc

This guy is living beyond a normal life. Spoiled and pampered. It WILL be hard when the day comes. Especially for Blondy but she has told me she wont take it to hard. Yal rite...
I told her from day 1. He IS DINNER. That's why his name is Ribeye.

View attachment 19016794

Everything but the moo's and farts.... I want the tung and heart. 🤤

Look at the shitter on this critter.

View attachment 19016795
When I was out recently on a drive, I noticed the first cuts of hay were coming off and being baled.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
One of the tenants had a clogged drain, which I snaked and recovered three Tampax pads wrapped around the snake, after which it drained.

During the drain work I found out that two of the porcelain light fixtures in the basement were broken, as was the GFC for the washer and dryer. I picked up the parts and installed them this morning, only to find that the drain was clogged again.

I snaked it again and again found three Tampax pads wrapped around the snake. The tenant says he can’t imagine how they got there. I asked if his wife or teenage daughter used Tampax and she said they did, but they knew better than flush them, so it must be one of his daughter’s friends……………….

I told him I would leave in his hands to resolve………..
Sounds like interesting work grey wolf. Maybe you can give @shithawk420 pointers on repairing his ceiling - he left the water on upstairs. I call personal wipes "bum scrubs." Those suckers can wreak havoc on a plumbing setup

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I know, it sucks. I miss smoking but I enjoy living so that's the trade off. My edibles are good and can pack a punch if required. I mostly prefer something more moderate these days regarding potency. I hope that would not derail a good fishing trip:)
I actually the adventure of the unknown more than any thing now days. Let's go....ha ha... distance might be a problem....

SubGirl

420club
Corn mash, I was reading a web page where they make their bourbon corn mash from blue corn. With a price of $159.99 a bottle, is this what you drink:)
IMG_2814.jpeg

‘my regular but I will taste test others 🤪