What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where is Waldo?

where is waldo.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Alright 1 load of laundry done clean summer sheets on my freshly made bed, dishes done and one load in the dryer.
I like my new mattress, my last one was getting a divot, not good for a person with spine issues. I bought a foam mattress this time, it contours nice to my body and does not get as hot as a regular mattress.

My postal lady liked it too, it came in a box that had wheels on it.
Your postal lady sounds like a real swinger 😁

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Your postal lady sounds like a real swinger 😁
Does swinger mean the same over there as over here?

The folks next door (he's 85 she's mid-ish 70s we think) had a couple stay over the weekend and the wife and I (mostly I) made a few quips about them being swingers. The behaviour was quite odd from them.

Anyway, the neighbours bibbed their horn and waved at us the other day, with a brand new bed frame strapped to their trailer on the way home.

And now we cannot stop giggling when we see them.

:biglaugh:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Does swinger mean the same over there as over here?

The folks next door (he's 85 she's mid-ish 70s we think) had a couple stay over the weekend and the wife and I (mostly I) made a few quips about them being swingers. The behaviour was quite odd from them.

Anyway, the neighbours bibbed their horn and waved at us the other day, with a brand new bed frame strapped to their trailer on the way home.

And now we cannot stop giggling when we see them.

:biglaugh:
Yes same meaning… but I was commenting on how much your postal lady loved your new mattress 😁

oldmaninbc

Yes same meaning… but I was commenting on how much your postal lady loved your new mattress 😁
What she really liked was the mattress box had wheels, she could just pull the package rather than lifting.

I do like my postal lady she is friendly and kind.
She couldn't get the mattress box to fit in my postal box at the road. I was actually surprised it was her who delivered it and not a truck delivery.

Of course the truck delivery guy, I'm not sure he likes me. Last fall he made a delivery and walked into my prickly pear cactus. He had on shorts and gained several new spines to go with the hair on his legs.

They hurt to take out.

Latest posts

Latest posts