What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

GAWD! @oldfogey8 -- that hadda be tres' expensive. I feed my peacocks black oil seeds. But there's only two of them. Nofarginway would I put up with a flock.

And big birds: geese, turkles, peafowl, etc. tend to shit in huge, gooey globs.

So while that loverly fertilizer is drying out, it will be drying out on the soles of your shoes, inside your car, your living room, etc.

View attachment 19013926
I bought 15 forty lb bags last fall at $30/bag so yes, it is expensive. Mrs Fogey wanted to have poults come to the yard this spring and at this point in our lives, $450 is worth seeing what she wants to see(we spent a fortune going to Costa Rica a short time ago because she wanted to see sloths in the wild(instead of acting like cashiers at the grocery store😂)). My pup Zig put the kaybash on that plan. He is prey driven and will chase anything that runs. He has no clue what to do when he catches prey though. He caught this frog then dropped it today…
IMG_3496.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
I bought 15 forty lb bags last fall at $30/bag so yes, it is expensive. Mrs Fogey wanted to have poults come to the yard this spring and at this point in our lives, $450 is worth seeing what she wants to see(we spent a fortune going to Costa Rica a short time ago because she wanted to see sloths in the wild(instead of acting like cashiers at the grocery store😂)). My pup Zig put the kaybash on that plan. He is prey driven and will chase anything that runs. He has no clue what to do when he catches prey though. He caught this frog then dropped it today… View attachment 19014188
Prolly tasted bad. A frog jumped in my mouth once it was bitter and made me spit 🤪 I had my mouth open watering a plant on my porch

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I bought 15 forty lb bags last fall at $30/bag so yes, it is expensive. Mrs Fogey wanted to have poults come to the yard this spring and at this point in our lives, $450 is worth seeing what she wants to see(we spent a fortune going to Costa Rica a short time ago because she wanted to see sloths in the wild(instead of acting like cashiers at the grocery store😂)). My pup Zig put the kaybash on that plan. He is prey driven and will chase anything that runs. He has no clue what to do when he catches prey though. He caught this frog then dropped it today… View attachment 19014188
Zig and Ivan have a lot in common. I’ve been as close to perfect as far as walking by my side and listening to me and not cruising away to see something and as we approach, he still walks by my side and run like a madman. When I turn my back on, he goes after those pigs like they were dog food… He hasn’t been properly socialized, which I take full responsibility for, but he will figure it out sooner than later