The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I did not know that racoons smoked crack. 🤔
They have thumbs dont they?
👍🏾
WAIT!! I found it:

View attachment 19013945
The Arrowhead device is a miniature bronze arrowhead that may be worn on campaign, expedition, and service medals and ribbons to denote participation in an amphibious assault landing, combat parachute jump, helicopter assault landing, or combat glider landing by a service member of the United States Army

Yay. My memory did not play me false. And yer Grampa got one, also @dogzter

These tiny bits of brass are VERY hard to come by.
He was also in the African landing as well as anzio.
He said Anzio was the worst combat he saw and described the assualt on the monastery as madness wrapped in insanity lead by stupid.
The worlds changed a couple times since then yet we still send our sons and now our daughters off to die for..........nothing.

imiubu

As a long haired country girl who is anti establishment and
an avid consumer of cannabis and staunch believer of it's efficacy
as medicine; this song has resonated with me for 46 years now.

Gotta git but will leave y'all with this tune and words of wisdom
as you traverse through your day.
Hopefully it will be full of joy :)

oldmaninbc

Indeed, as well as dog bones!
My cat use to like to play fetch with a tin foil ball.

One night after smoking some hash, which was kept in tin foil, got left on the coffee table over night. In the morning it was gone, I looked everywhere for it, could not remember what I did with it. Then the light in my turned on, my cat when it was finished playing with the tin foil would put it in my work boots, for safe keeping. That's where I found my hash.

Morning GW

jokerman

Premium user
They have thumbs dont they?
👍🏾

He was also in the African landing as well as anzio.
He said Anzio was the worst combat he saw and described the assualt on the monastery as madness wrapped in insanity lead by stupid.
The worlds changed a couple times since then yet we still send our sons and now our daughters off to die for..........nothing.
not for nothing ,its for money ,their money.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was outside earlier, having my tea with the boys in the front yard. I mowed it yesterday and I believe it looks really nice considering the lack of rain we’ve had out here. View attachment 19013980
Looks gorgeous and like a lot of TLC...............................
My cat use to like to play fetch with a tin foil ball.

One night after smoking some hash, which was kept in tin foil, got left on the coffee table over night. In the morning it was gone, I looked everywhere for it, could not remember what I did with it. Then the light in my turned on, my cat when it was finished playing with the tin foil would put it in my work boots, for safe keeping. That's where I found my hash.

Morning GW
Good morning Old Man!

bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I was outside earlier, having my tea with the boys in the front yard. I mowed it yesterday and I believe it looks really nice considering the lack of rain we’ve had out here. View attachment 19013980
you must have one he-ll of a lawn mower. Beautiful. You are lucky to own something like that. With all that shade you can be comfortable in the summer.